I TOLD YA MY PREDICTION CAME TRUE! FBI investigating terrorist sleeper cells

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
Its all because of our patroit act is leading the FBI bust a lot of arabs in america as the result of london attacks.

F.B.I Future Raids?

Terrorist cells are already established in the U.S. More illegal aliens are flooding over our borders. Who cares? Our government doesn't care, and the average citizens don't care. But next time we are attacked the people will shout, "How come no one did anything to prevent this?!"

Patriot Act II is similiar as Enablin' Act by Hilter. You could find it through "search" box when you type "Patriot Act II and Enabling Act" -- it will come up and tell you what they really are !

Welcome to AmeriKa !!

Hey Reba, whats up with Linda Carter on your avatar? I immediately recongized her!

Sorry for going off boring topic

Reba said:
Terrorist cells are already established in the U.S. More illegal aliens are flooding over our borders. Who cares? Our government doesn't care, and the average citizens don't care. But next time we are attacked the people will shout, "How come no one did anything to prevent this?!"

I love that you brought up the issue of illegal aliens.

All this money is being pouring into DHS, but are the borders getting tightened up? No, of course not.

The Mexican border is our biggest liability in the war on terrorism, and it's still pretty much a free-for-all down there.

FYI Terrorist could even be homegrown!!! look at Timothy McVeigh! He is Buffalo NY native! Yes, he was born right here in my homestate!!! He blew up Oklahoma City Federal building, and are you disqualifying Timothy McVeigh as terrorist because he is not foreigner?

diehardbiker65 said:
Hey Reba, whats up with Linda Carter on your avatar? I immediately recongized her!

Sorry for going off boring topic
Ha, ha, Wonder Woman is my alter ego. When Wonder Woman was in "disguise" she was a Navy Wave. I was a Navy Wave too (note same uniform); I just regret that I can't turn into Wonder Woman. ;)

Pvt. Parts said:
I love that you brought up the issue of illegal aliens.

All this money is being pouring into DHS, but are the borders getting tightened up? No, of course not.

The Mexican border is our biggest liability in the war on terrorism, and it's still pretty much a free-for-all down there.
Sad but true. :(

diehardbiker65 said:
FYI Terrorist could even be homegrown!!!
True. The Brits are finding out that some of the subway bombers were English citizens. They are still investigating the sources of their training and financing; could involve Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

You never know your next door neighbor might be terrorist! Today's terrorist is so transparent and you won't have any clue til its over.

Why not set a new US policy towards illegal crossing First build a barbed wire fence all over us mexico border and put a sign says. WARNING DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CROSS OVER THESE WIRES! VOLATORS WILL BE SHOT ON SITE. Print it in spanish. Then You dig an 50 feet hole ditch that spreads 300 feet wide the illegals will be going down the hole and climbing back up and theres another barbed wire and then special forces will be training in the dark with night vison goggles and shooting target practice at ilegal aliens "" PROBLEM SOLVED!""

That wasn't really a prediction, but a realistic expectation that everyone knows about. It's like putting a pan of water over a burner and predicting that it will boil.

Have you seen Mexico border? If not, then your idea is not workable!!! Once you see the mexico border you won't believe how huge the fence was, and no it is not by the foot! MILES MILES MILES MILES MILES!!!! Impossible to keep track of every feet! I already saw and dropped my jaw. Whats more some tunnels were caught! How many more tunnels exists today??? That is the HUGE problem! There are MILLIONS ways to get into United States, and unfortunately only 20% are patrolling.

Yes I saw patrols along the border, every 1/4 mile! But I know not all along have the patrol, they have to rotate. Anyway where I saw them? In El-Paso, Texas and I was about 500 feet from that broder! That is enough for me to see the reality.

ravensteve1961 said:
Why not set a new US policy towards illegal crossing First build a barbed wire fence all over us mexico border and put a sign says. WARNING DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CROSS OVER THESE WIRES! VOLATORS WILL BE SHOT ON SITE. Print it in spanish. Then You dig an 50 feet hole ditch that spreads 300 feet wide the illegals will be going down the hole and climbing back up and theres another barbed wire and then special forces will be training in the dark with night vison goggles and shooting target practice at ilegal aliens "" PROBLEM SOLVED!""

diehardbiker65 said:
Have you seen Mexico border? If not, then your idea is not workable!!! Once you see the mexico border you won't believe how huge the fence was, and no it is not by the foot! MILES MILES MILES MILES MILES!!!! Impossible to keep track of every feet! I already saw and dropped my jaw. Whats more some tunnels were caught! How many more tunnels exists today??? That is the HUGE problem! There are MILLIONS ways to get into United States, and unfortunately only 20% are patrolling.

Yes I saw patrols along the border, every 1/4 mile! But I know not all along have the patrol, they have to rotate. Anyway where I saw them? In El-Paso, Texas and I was about 500 feet from that broder! That is enough for me to see the reality.
I once saw a show on television years ago about how they found this tunnel connecting a house in Mexico to a factory in America. This guy bought a house (or built it?) and installed a pool table in his living room. When business was done, he would have the pool table lifted revealing a secret doorway underneath. It led to a secret room downstairs. That's where he would load the cocaine (or weed or both?). It was then pushed on a cart through the tunnel that was probably 4 feet wide and 6 feet high. The tunnel was 2 to 3 miles long and ended up under the vent of a warehouse in Texas. They didn't know anything until the investigators got suspicious and noticed how 18-wheelers would drive in with stacks of empty pallets and leave with the same stack of empty pallets. They moved in and found it all. The guy disappeared and was never caught. Years later, they found out that this guy did it again in California. As usual, they never caught him. Heh!

Yes, I remembered that news! It was big news back then!

VamPyroX said:
I once saw a show on television years ago about how they found this tunnel connecting a house in Mexico to a factory in America. This guy bought a house (or built it?) and installed a pool table in his living room. When business was done, he would have the pool table lifted revealing a secret doorway underneath. It led to a secret room downstairs. That's where he would load the cocaine (or weed or both?). It was then pushed on a cart through the tunnel that was probably 4 feet wide and 6 feet high. The tunnel was 2 to 3 miles long and ended up under the vent of a warehouse in Texas. They didn't know anything until the investigators got suspicious and noticed how 18-wheelers would drive in with stacks of empty pallets and leave with the same stack of empty pallets. They moved in and found it all. The guy disappeared and was never caught. Years later, they found out that this guy did it again in California. As usual, they never caught him. Heh!

diehardbiker65 said:

Thats how east germans crossed to the west. They dug tunnels to fool the east german guards.

Yea? You said we should spend more taxes to have more guards along the border. Those who built tunnels, would guard be able to catch? That is why it is gonna to be waste of my hard earned money!

So at least stop rambling!

ravensteve1961 said:
Thats how east germans crossed to the west. They dug tunnels to fool the east german guards.

No im talking about give our soldiers target practice before the shove off to war. Give im the skills to shoot mexicans comming across the border.

Dear Mr. Bush,

Turn the U.S./Mexican border into a N. American version of the Korean DMZ, please.

That is all.

And Mr Bush says,,
story.bush.blair.jpg

Bush---> Ill take it up with my advisors.
Tony Blair----> Thats a good idea i might consider that idea to prevent the irish crossing into england.

Back