I take overdose chlororomazine 100mg

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is, then why do I say I'm the wolf, not what is behind the wolf?

OR IS IT A TRICK? IS IT TO IGNITE A FIRE? hahaha

I don't know if it's a trick. After all, you know yourself better than I do. :cool2:

If it is, then why do I say I'm the wolf, not what is behind the wolf?

OR IS IT A TRICK? IS IT TO IGNITE A FIRE? hahaha

Why are you always seeking attention?

This disgusts me because this thread is supposed to be a cry for help from the OP. NOT a thread that is about you. It's sad, really.

Nonetheless, I hope the OP was able to get the help he needed -- thanks, Jillio, for calling the authorities up where he is.

Why are you always seeking attention?

This disgusts me because this thread is supposed to be a cry for help from the OP. NOT a thread that is about you. It's sad, really.

Nonetheless, I hope the OP was able to get the help he needed -- thanks, Jillio, for calling the authorities up where he is.

Personally, people needs to be lighten up. This thread actually put people in despair. No need!

THE WOLF IS HERE.

Wolf doesn't know when to, when not to....

Nope.

When a person is manic, they can engage in destructive and harmful behavior such as gambling, overspending and sexual promiscuity. That's why it's so important to be on a mood stabilizer, if not two.

Conversely, depressive episodes can be just as distressing to the point where one feels like harming themselves. This is where antidepressants come in.

I also experience auditory hallucinations, delusions and paranoia which is where my antipsychotic comes in.

Now do you understand why I need to take as many psychiatric meds as I do? Believe me, if I didn't have to take them, I wouldn't, but I know it's imperative for my own good -- particularly since Bipolar is a lifelong illness that tends to worsen with age for people who are unmedicated.

Bipolar is a serious and chronic mental illness that I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.

Hear Again,
Thank you for sharing your most personal struggles so freely with us. I hope we deserve your honesty. I wish more people would ignore the stigma associated with mental illness and seek the help they need to live a full and satisfying life. Clearly you are doing that.

As for Travis, I agree that his "overdose" in most people would not be lethal, but is a clear plea for help. I hope that with the support of so many wonderful people on AD and in his life, he too finds that help.

People need to lighten up about someone overdosing? Unbelievable.

That "someone" is not the people I was referring to.

The people I was referring to are those who responded to "someone"'s post.

Clearly, you people are very upset over this, I'm saying this, DON'T BE. STOP BEING NEGATIVE. If you think positive, then positive things will go to "someone". That's all, as long as the aura/vibe of ours are positive, "someone" will feel positive. It's probably based on how much attention "someone" is getting.

My response may be unpopular since it has not been mentioned in the last 4 pages - - everyone says Travis needs help and I don't disagree with that. What I disagree w/ is that those who are treating Travis seem to be unsucessful as indicated in his plea for help. Travis, since you do want to die. Since you feel hopeless and in despair, then it should not hurt anything at all to walk into any church, on any given day and tell the priest/minister/pastor that you intend to kill yourself. It can't hurt. Honestly, if you have given up on everything, you may as well give God the equal opportunity that you have given the mental health professionals. Just my 2 cents.

Religion isn't gonna help Travis. What he needs is PSYCHIATRIC help. The chemicals in his brain are fucked up, causing him to have those emotional problems, and religion will not help regulate/balance the chemicals in his brain. Medication will. I don't think you get it.

Hi, Everyone

I'm on my lunch break and using the sidekick.

Anyway, I wanted to say many thanks to all of you for giving tremendous support for Travis.

Just a note to clear this up, I was the one that provided the information to Jillio in order for her to be able to contact the authorities where Travis is located at. Now, Normally I am not supposed to be doing this but given of the situation, I felt that it was necessary to step in and to help out from my end. This is in no way that I would never provide or give out anyone else's IP address for any reason except for this case. I am only doing this because I felt that it was the right thing to do so.

I have filled in the situation to Alex and he is aware of why I felt it was necessary for me to do this.

If you guys think that I'd give out any of your IP address, that is not what I am going to do. I just hope you guys understand why I am doing this.

Again, many thanks to you guys, especially Jillio for making the necessary calls to the authorities.

If you have anything to say about this matter, please PM me or the rest of the mod team.

Thank You :)

Thank you, Jolie, for doing the right thing. This is a very dire situation and I hope Travis will come out of this OK.

Thank you Jolie, for taking the actions you did to get Travis the help that he needs. :)

Let me assure you, Jolie, that you did absolutely the right thing under the circumstances. And, let me assure others, as well, that I am bound by confidentiality, and information released to me in this manner is confidential. I do not release it, and if I do, am liable for legal and professional prosecution. So you can rest easy that the information goes no farther than me. In fact, it has been deleted from my computer so that no one else can accidentally access it, either.

Thank you, Jolie, for doing the right thing. This is a very dire situation and I hope Travis will come out of this OK.

You're all welcome. I did what I had to and to make the judgment as the best as of my ability to do something about this.

Jillio - Thanks for assuring this.

I, too, hope that the OP will be able to come out of this safely. Clearly, This is a serious matter; a cry for help.

For now, All we can do is to wait and see what the outcome of this will be.

Uh, it sounds like Travis is having severe psychiatric problems, possibly severe depression. He sounded very depressed in his first post in this thread. What he need is possible psychiatric hospitalization, counseling, medication adjustment or changes, and medical attention. Playing WII or watching SpongeBob will not make his psychiatric problems go away.

I am referring this as being a friend. I don't know any much about pills and suicide that well but I know what being a friend being there for. Playing WII and Watching cartoon or hang out is a friend doing. Travis needs a friend like all of us. I hope that Travis is doing alright

My response may be unpopular since it has not been mentioned in the last 4 pages - - everyone says Travis needs help and I don't disagree with that. What I disagree w/ is that those who are treating Travis seem to be unsucessful as indicated in his plea for help. Travis, since you do want to die. Since you feel hopeless and in despair, then it should not hurt anything at all to walk into any church, on any given day and tell the priest/minister/pastor that you intend to kill yourself. It can't hurt. Honestly, if you have given up on everything, you may as well give God the equal opportunity that you have given the mental health professionals. Just my 2 cents.

God created people and people got gift from God to help people like Travis and Hear me again. I am wearing a glass and does that mean I need God to make my eye see clear or what? What about CI? Seeing a doctor is necessary. I dont need your 2 cents. I have more than 2 cents in my pocket. Thank you my lovely friend

He is crying for help by overdosing. I hope that help have reaches to Travis by now and he getting a helps that he really need. Thanks to Jolie and Jillio for doing their part in alerting an authority in his home town and that could given a big help to his life. I hope Travis will come here to say thank you when he is well enough to do so.

Mental health professionals are not always to blame when someone is taking psychiatric meds and feels suicidal. Sometimes it's just a matter of a person not responding well to meds (due to side effects or what not).

After all, there is such a thing known as treatment-resistant depression and for all any of us know, Travis could be experiencing that.

Travis, I have a friend who has treatment-resisitant depression and she found ECT treatments (electroconvulsive therapy) to be successful in helping her deal with her depression. If meds don't help you, you might want to consider ECT as your next treatment option.

Can't do ECT with a CI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back