I take overdose chlororomazine 100mg

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was clear from Travis' message that he was in obvious pain. Like the rest of you, I hope and pray that he is okay.

If Travis were to take his own life (and I pray to G*d that he doesn't), I don't think I'd be able to cope with that. Travis and I have exchanged PMs many times and it would be like losing a friend, you know? :(

h posting, screaming for help, or playing a sick joke.....but not likely the later...

If Travis were to take his own life (and I pray to G*d that he doesn't), I don't think I'd be able to cope with that. Travis and I have exchanged PMs many times and it would be like losing a friend, you know? :(

Yeah, I feel the same way. I've lost someone special to suicide many years ago and it left a hole in my heart.

it sound like he need friend in the present of his eye and eat and drink. Perhap playing WII? or watch Spongebob squarepant to laugh or Make fun at familyguy? I don't know what he was doing with pills but it looked like he really need a friend and friend to stick with him.

(sigh) :(

it sound like he need friend in the present of his eye and eat and drink. Perhap playing WII? or watch Spongebob squarepant to laugh or Make fun at familyguy? I don't know what he was doing with pills but it looked like he really need a friend and friend to stick with him.

(sigh) :(

Uh, it sounds like Travis is having severe psychiatric problems, possibly severe depression. He sounded very depressed in his first post in this thread. What he need is possible psychiatric hospitalization, counseling, medication adjustment or changes, and medical attention. Playing WII or watching SpongeBob will not make his psychiatric problems go away.

Nope. Call me gullible, but it doesn't sound like a joke to me.

It's never a joke. If someone has suicidal thoughts, or talks of suicide, I always take it VERY seriously, even if the person is joking or not...it's not funny if it turns out that it was a joke. Suicide is not a joke.

It's never a joke. If someone has suicidal thoughts, or talks of suicide, I always take it VERY seriously, even if the person is joking or not...it's not funny if it turns out that it was a joke. Suicide is not a joke.

Exactly.

Shouldn't this thread move to General Chat where Travis will get more support ?

BTW, I remember Reba lives in Canada also.
Sorry, no. I live in South Carolina.

I was reading this thread I hope he is ok.

I think his implant surgeon is Dr. Brian Westerberg, if that helps find a contact.

Kelsey Campus

That is the link to his college. Hopefully someone will contact them and get him help.

Just to let everyone know, I made the call.

Thank you to all who showed your support for Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back