I surprised Universal has new SDH on commentary

CCfan

Reaction score
Wow!! I am very shocking about Universal Studios to change
ways for better captioning, guess what...? Audio Commentary's captioning
is even better than subtitles since I have seen on "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry" DVD. This SDH is now always anywhere on the screen just not on the middle of the screen anymore!
But SDH isn't on black background, yet, congratulations to
Universal Studios. It's time to celebrate for Universal Studios and deaf and hard-of-hearing, even captioning history record! :party:

On the recent Blu-ray disc release of Fox's "Sunshine," they subtitled the PIP experience. It was quite a nice thing to see.

On the recent Blu-ray disc release of Fox's "Sunshine," they subtitled the PIP experience. It was quite a nice thing to see.

I hope that been already included for captioning these bonus materials from Fox
for "Sunshine" Movie for Blu-ray.

We should write them and tell them. So many times we are quick to write to someone/ a company if they DON'T - but when they do, we're usually silent. We need to give positive recongition and praise whenever possible. ;).

We should write them and tell them. So many times we are quick to write to someone/ a company if they DON'T - but when they do, we're usually silent. We need to give positive recongition and praise whenever possible. ;).

One time, I sent a letter to Buena Vista after I bought the movie "Peter
Man" on March 2007, because my mother bought "Deja Vu" there is a
bonus material is subtitled. So I watched Peter Pan with bonus material
and guess what?! Bonus features are not subtitled or captioned.
So, I quickly send letter and tell to Buena Vista about why Blu-ray took first place then DVD has subtitled on most of them. Including, I warned to Buena Vista, because there is a settlement by Boltz v. Buena Vista, so I said to them, "Please you should beginning to captioning or subtitled on those bonus materials anytime sooner than later. Because this settlement would approaching nearer." That why I expect them for getting an approved statement. However, one month later
they would agree with me for adding captioning on bonus materials when I saw on Deja Vu bonus materials, so I say, "Finally!"
That is reason for maybe I thought after they received my letter -- they did began captioning or subtitled on DVD immediately for those bonus materials also audio commentaries since Deja Vu on April 2007! :) I am very proud they take care of me, including deaf and hard-of-hearing people even who hearing people need captions for everything. What a wonderful company to
care about captioning and subtitled on bonus materials for us.

Back