I smell.

AlleyCat

Reaction score
Like bug spray.

Oh the joys of spending quality time outdoors and needing bug spray just to survive.

I want to smell like the lilacs growing in my front yard.

Or gardenia.

Maybe tomorrow, if I'm lucky.

:lol:

I smell like..... no shower for 2 days

haha it is not fair. I am inside the house and use this laptop. I smell like a filled of kitties fur. lol

if i were outside, i would smell like wild flowers mixed the green bushes. :D

I smell the anal secretions from my cat. I think I accidentally touched his anal area.. AGAIN. I wish my cats weren't all up in my business all the time when I'm on my laptop!!!

God the smell is PUTRID. I actually dry heaved a few times. Luckily, soap washes it off easily.

Yep... this is the start of my morning.

I smell the anal secretions from my cat. I think I accidentally touched his anal area.. AGAIN. I wish my cats weren't all up in my business all the time when I'm on my laptop!!!

God the smell is PUTRID. I actually dry heaved a few times. Luckily, soap washes it off easily.

:lol:

OMG :laugh2:

I guess that would be better than stepping in dog poo in the morning.

I smell stinky kids breath. Teenagers are nasty critters in the a.m.

I want to smell like musk. That's one of my favorite scents.

Back