I seen and read someone's journal post then copied and pasted share tip. ☺️

White_Flower_Peace

Reaction score
Sometimes, I wish I had met you earlier.

That way, I never have to suffer from different heartbreaks, and I never have to feel so unwanted.

Maybe if I had met you earlier, I would never have been this lonely.

I will never be this afraid to trust and love again, and I will never be this broken.

I wish I had met you before I was brutally hurt.

Sometimes, I wish you met the version of me that was still happy, peaceful, and whole.

I'm sorry if you have to deal with the version of me that was already traumatized.

And I'm sorry because you've met me in a situation where I was still grieving for my heart.

I know that there are days that I am so hard to love, but you still never made me feel that way.

You made me feel as if I was still worthy of love, even on my worst days.

You make sure to calm me down every time my mind is in chaos.

Thank you for being there for me whenever I'm not okay. Thank you for all the times that you stay up all night just to make sure that I am not hurting before I sleep.

Thank you for all the times that you wake up at 2 a.m. just to be there for me when I wake up suddenly because I'm drowning again in sadness.

Thank you for not letting me feel alone when I'm having nightmares. Thank you for making time for me even when you're tired and busy.

I want you to know that I appreciate every little thing that you do to reassure me, just to never make me feel insecure. It's not all the time that I will find someone who can value and treat me properly, and that is why I want you to know how much I appreciate you.

I know that I am still not ready to love.

I am still learning to heal from all the pain and trauma that I didn't deserve.

I know that I am so difficult to love at times, but I want you to know that I am so grateful that you came into my life to remind me again about how worthy I am.

You helped me try to love myself again, and that, my darling, is something so genuine for me.

Back