I saved the dog today

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
Today, I went to the bank but saw this small dog of beagle was lost so I tried to get this dog and check this collar who is the owner but good thing there have a phone number on it so I get this dog to follow me but at first this dog was scared and running away from me but I keep going to get that dog till finally this dog follow me and also this dog almost hit by a cars in 3 times but lucky didnt hit whew so I keep calling this dog to come with me all way to avondale store to ask them to call this dog's owner which this dog was lost. The dog was almost hit by a cars in 3 times whew I saved this dog lucky to save this dog and then later I came to the avondale later in hours I went to avondale store to ask the lady if did the owner got the dog back ? and she said no the owner didnt came. She already called SPCA. SPCA took the dog so I hope the owner get hear the dog is lost and get the dog back home.

The dog that look like see this the dog beagle the picture

beagle-dog-breed-graphic.jpg

that's the way to do it!!!! saving animals! glad you had the time to catch the dog.

that's the way to do it!!!! saving animals! glad you had the time to catch the dog.

Yep! glad I saw the dog was walk around so I tried to get near but the dog got scared and running away then finally follow me but again running on the road and I got scare and calling the dog to come back here till finally it same things with 3 times whew the dog is safe. The dog is at SPCA. Hope the dog's owner hear it and get back home.

You are good heart person and can tell that you are animal lover...

I hope that adorable dog find his owner and home safety.

You could adopt that dog if that dog isn't claimed by the owner with in a few days.

You could adopt that dog if that dog isn't claimed by the owner with in a few days.

I would but cant it will not make room for this dog at my home. My home is small . the dog need walk around in the home when it is big house something like that :) ..

Awesome! You're the 'Pet Hero' for the day!! Way to go and good to know you took some time to make sure the dog will be in good hands rather than the dog taking its chances with the vehicles and getting run over. Very nice thing you did and once again...way to go!! :applause:

~RR

i bet it does feel good to save the dog from danger from getting hit by the car and off the street of course
smile

Awesome! You're the 'Pet Hero' for the day!! Way to go and good to know you took some time to make sure the dog will be in good hands rather than the dog taking its chances with the vehicles and getting run over. Very nice thing you did and once again...way to go!! :applause:

~RR

Pet Hero? :lol: haha that good but nahh hero lol I just love to save the dog lol :lol:

I remember seeing a you-tube video in here somewhere, where a small cute kitten was being over-protection by a monkey, now seeing another story here about a monkey protecting a dog, LOL....

I'm glad that you were able to rescue the dog and no one got hurt. :)

I hope the owner and dog get reunited soon.

I remember seeing a you-tube video in here somewhere, where a small cute kitten was being over-protection by a monkey, now seeing another story here about a monkey protecting a dog, LOL....

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!! monkey wont let cat go as cat trying to escape! lol now yeah just like me wont let the dog go lol :lol: :rofl:

I'm glad that you were able to rescue the dog and no one got hurt. :)

I hope the owner and dog get reunited soon.

Oh, yeah I hope :fingersx:

Awwww... You saved that dog's life. Congratulation Hero Monkey! ;)

~RR

Me and Snickers concur, Monkey, you're the alldeaf.com's official hero.

Back