I resent my family

^^ Please do, faire_jour! ... print out a copy of this thread and show your family, please.

Interesting reading.

My family and I all get along. We would love to meet up with one another but due to schedule conflicts, it's impossible sometimes.

When we get together, we all yell and scream at one another which is a normal for us. :lol:

Of course, mom has the loudest voice than the rest of us!

Interesting reading.

My family and I all get along. We would love to meet up with one another but due to schedule conflicts, it's impossible sometimes.

When we get together, we all yell and scream at one another which is a normal for us. :lol:

I feel bad for the people eating at the resturant that your family decides to go to. :laugh2:

Interesting reading.

If I read right you are the first to admit you like your family. You have also given a pretty accurate description of my family! :cool2:

Deafbajal, I understand how you feel.

I was in my Archuleta family. My only uncle know abc finger spelling and home sign. But he is sex offender. Sick! My Archuleta family didnt help me since my uncle messed me up. They called me liar but They didnt say any word that my uncle live in prison for 64 years. My dad throw me to fosterplace when I was 5 because he didn't want give his important job up. In his town don't have deaf program for me. I only visited my dad, and Archuleta family for summer, thanksgiving and Christmas. I had very bad childhood in fosterplace.

My Archuleta family never call me or send me email. My only few cousins are willing to text me because they are hooked with cell phone with text. They will never text me unless I text them. It is not fair. My dad contact with me three time a month.

I am most close to my mom. We always talk almost daily. My mom will never speak with my Archuleta family because of this issue also she was abuse by my dad and noone helped her.

Back