I really HATE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavendarlove1

Reaction score
I really HATE...

I really HATE...

-annoying people on myspace and facebook
-hate that we live in a very small trailer with half the outlets that DONT WORK.
-hate the guy for taking the house off of the market we were going to buy
-that we may have to let my mom babysit my sweet cat so we can move into an apartment
-bill collectors
-that work has denied me hours for 3 months just because Im pregnant
-hate waking up pissy.
-hate being stuck at home bored
-hate it that we have no oven or stove
-hate this bad mood Im in
-HATE THE ANTS

Ok, I feel better now.

I really HATE...

I really HATE...

-hate that we live in a very small trailer with half the outlets that DONT WORK.
-that we may have to let my mom babysit my sweet cat so we can move into an apartment
-bill collectors
-hate waking up pissy.
-HATE THE ANTS

Ok, I feel better now.

Thanks for sharing? :lol:

would you like to know what We hate!?:hmm:

chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg

Is there anything positive in your life that you don't hate?

Is there anything positive in your life that you don't hate?

:slap:

Sometimes a woman isn't asking for your input. They just want you to listen. Sheesh. :lol:

I really HATE it when people complain about drama and it's a problem that they can simply step away from it but at the same time, they continue to get involved with it. :roll:

I really hate it when hearing people come in here and mock people for what they perceive as misuse of English, which is perfectly sensible.

:slap:

Sometimes a woman isn't asking for your input. They just want you to listen. Sheesh. :lol:

Exactly! Maybe some advice on how to solve it. Anyways, I am having a bad day. I blame it on pregnancy hormones. Or as my husband calls it, HORNmones. Just woke up in one of those moods, just really aggravated.

I really hate it when hearing people come in here and mock people for what they perceive as misuse of English, which is perfectly sensible.

WHAT?! Where!!!!!! Grrrrrr!!!!!!!! Let me at them!!!:devil:

I hate seeing thread after thread after thread about health care BS. Geez, how many different ways are there to debate it? Do we really need 20 different threads to monotonously beat a dead horse into the ground?

Exactly! Maybe some advice on how to solve it. Anyways, I am having a bad day. I blame it on pregnancy hormones. Or as my husband calls it, HORNmones. Just woke up in one of those moods, just really aggravated.

Been there done that... in debt way over your head and pregnant! I miss my cat too! Here's to a new apartment and a healthy baby!

I really HATE...

I really HATE...

-bill collectors
-hate waking up pissy.
-HATE THE ANTS

Ok, I feel better now.

I like you

I've always been taught that "hate" is a very strong word. I don't use it very often. There are many things I dislike (including some people), but many, many more things that I do like, but I can't think of anything that I really truly "hate" except for circumstances beyond a person's control, such as my mother's Hep C and resulting cirrohsis of the liver, but I only "hate" that she has it, since it came from a blood transfusion years ago. She just has to deal with the consequences.

Hate is too strong of a word for daily use in my mind.

I've always been taught that "hate" is a very strong word. I don't use it very often. There are many things I dislike (including some people), but many, many more things that I do like, but I can't think of anything that I really truly "hate" except for circumstances beyond a person's control, such as my mother's Hep C and resulting cirrohsis of the liver, but I only "hate" that she has it, since it came from a blood transfusion years ago. She just has to deal with the consequences.

Hate is too strong of a word for daily use in my mind.

:gpost:

It's important to remind ourselves from time to time the power of words and language to shape our views of the world. The more we fling words about, like "hate," the easier it is to hate people and things that are different from us that ought not to be hated.

But, I do think it's okay to blow off steam once in a while. As in: "I hate this %#$%@$ stack of student papers that I must grade by tonight! @^&%$^&!$"

:)

:gpost:

It's important to remind ourselves from time to time the power of words and language to shape our views of the world. The more we fling words about, like "hate," the easier it is to hate people and things that are different from us that ought not to be hated.

But, I do think it's okay to blow off steam once in a while. As in: "I hate this %#$%@$ stack of student papers that I must grade by tonight! @^&%$^&!$"

:)

Indeed!

From what I see. The Op is just venting out her frustrations.

Good to do that from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back