I pass driving test today!!!

Partygirl

Reaction score
I thought it might be cancel coz many roads very icy. but no, we stay with good roads. Then I thought i fail coz I make mistake reverse around corner!
I hit kerb! But I did it again second time ok.
At end he say I pass! It going to be a good year I am feeling!!

congratulations!! I first bought a car (actually it was a minivan :eek: ) at age 30. :D

Have a great driving around and wild fun but careful. ;)

congratulations!! I first bought a car (actually it was a minivan :eek: ) at age 30. :D

Have a great driving around and wild fun but careful. ;)

congrats!! where are we going now? lol

:lol: I have had my own car for year now. It just I had provessional licence only which mean there was restrictions on were I could drive. With full licence I can go any where and my car insurance will be lot cheaper:D

Congrats, Partygirl! Hit the open road, see the world, let the wind blow through your hair! (try not to let your teeth chatter. :D)

congrats Partygirl.

You will improve as you grow onto the experience and improve it. Good Luck.

They only allows 3 errors on the road unless they change that nowadays. I took mine 18 yrs ago.

woohoo partygirl! now you can pick me up at airport if I ever visit Ireland :cool2:

I thought it might be cancel coz many roads very icy. but no, we stay with good roads. Then I thought i fail coz I make mistake reverse around corner!
I hit kerb! But I did it again second time ok.
At end he say I pass! It going to be a good year I am feeling!!

Are you use the manual transmission for drive test?

Cangratulations, another girl coming of age, getting her ride to the real world! Don't drive like the rest of us tire burners - at least not yet! :lol: Have fun but stay safe!

congrats Partygirl.

You will improve as you grow onto the experience and improve it. Good Luck.

They only allows 3 errors on the road unless they change that nowadays. I took mine 18 yrs ago.

I did not think of that. maybe that why he overlook my mistake!

Congrats......Hitting curbs is better than hitting sheep!!!!

a pretty girl who drives stick..... you are every man's dream.

:lol: Most cars in Ireland are manual. Is it different in the USA?

Or is it a rude joke were I am supposed to read between the lines?:giggle:

Back