I never introduced myself.

frankiesmom

Reaction score
Hello!
I am Jamie, nothing very exciting here, really. :wave:
Back in June, we found out that our 7th child, Francis, had hearing and developmental issues. I googled "deaf forum" out of desperation, and here I am!
I am 36, and i have will have been married 19 years on the 11th. I enjoy classical and german electronic music, among other genres, reading, annoying my husband, driving, and generally wasting time. *i consider the latter a sport*
I have "met" so many nice people on here, with such good advice because truly, i have no clue as to what i am doing. My son is the first person i have ever met that had hearing problems, except for a friend of my brother in law that i met maybe once. I have learned so much in such a small amount of time, and for that, i am very appreciative of the kind people on this forum.
:fruit:

Hi, Jamie. Hopefully you will be around here for a long time.

It will be fun for all of us to follow Frankie's development. From today's post, it seems he already made a huge stride. :)

oh, but he has..im so proud of him.
thanks! i honestly dont know how i wouldve gotten through the first few weeks without such a wealth of knowledge such as i have found here.

aww thank you everyone! i am fairly boring, unfortunately.
i love reading the posts here though, and gleaning information.

:wave:

I am glad you come here. I don't know that you have seven kids! Wow. I am sure you're so awesome mommy. :D

I'm sure you are one heck of a BUSY mommy, as well! Whew.... I'm exhausted just reading about it! :lol:

Welcome!

I like the name Jamie :)

I have enjoyed reading the posts you've made thus far.

Hi!

any chance if your middle name happen to be leigh as well?

my sisters name is Jaime L. ;)

Welcome to AD. I am glad people on this forum were able to help you.

Welcome to AD. I agree with you that it's a friendly forum with loads of useful information. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Get ready to have thick skin because we are blunt when we tried to explain our deafness and Deaf Culture. Hearing parents and other hearing people here on the forum have a lot to learn about us being as a d/Deaf and Hard of Hearing people. :D

So I do hope you can stick around and enjoy reading all the threads here. Have fun posting! See you around here. :wave:

Back