I need your help for a project

kylie bays

Reaction score
HELLO ALL,
I was wondering if it would be ok for me to post a survey here about a class I'm in. I am in entrepreneurship and had to create a business with a product. Our business is called Closed Captioning [Four] Eyes and we create glasses for those who struggle with hearing. These glasses would appear to be like regular glasses (prescription depending on the person) but will include high quality technology that will be able to head what someone is saying and scroll closed captions across the glass for the one wearing them to read. These are just hypothetical and an alternative to hearing aids and I would love yall's opinion on them. Here are the questions:

1. Would you prefer hearing aids or our product?
a. Closed Captioning Four Eyes
b. Hearing Aids
c. Other_______
d. None

2. Where would you most likely want to buy our product?
a. In stores (target, apple etc.)
b. Doctors Offices
c. Online
d. all of the above

3. What would be an acceptable but fair price range for our product? (Hearing aids tend to be $1,000-2,000)
a. $500-$800
b.$900-$1,500
c.$1,200- $1,500
d. $2,000-$3,000

4. On a scale from 1-10 (10 being most likely) what is the likelihood that you would try/buy this product?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

5. What improvements to the glasses would you like to see after a year of release?
a. Recording Capabilities (to refer to things that were said)
b. Smart watch- like applications (heart rate, record steps etc.)
c. Bluetooth pairing
d. New frame designs

Y'all would really be helping me out if you could just answer those 5 questions! Thank you!

Back