I need use TTY, how? help me pls

DrPepperx

Reaction score
Hi everyone.. I don't know where my TTY is at, but I don't have phone, only cable that plug to computer and Videophone, not sure if it'll work to plug TTY? I don't know but can't find my TTY anyway..

Questions is, where can I find a TTY direct to direct on website? Like, that person have TTY only, and I want to talk to him on TTY direct to direct without a relay..But right now, he been using TTY at jail place to call relay and relay call me on videophone (VP)..It took forever to wait for that person to type..kills times. I rather talk to him just direct to direct without relay. So is there any website that I can use TTY on computer and communication with him? He only can call me, I can't call him. I downloaded nextalk.com, but they haven't give me my 10 digits number yet, been waiting for it a week now. So is there anything other website that already have number for TTY for him to call me?? Help me thanks! I'll appreciated:hmm: it!

Hi everyone.. I don't know where my TTY is at, but I don't have phone, only cable that plug to computer and Videophone, not sure if it'll work to plug TTY? I don't know but can't find my TTY anyway..

Questions is, where can I find a TTY direct to direct on website? Like, that person have TTY only, and I want to talk to him on TTY direct to direct without a relay..But right now, he been using TTY at jail place to call relay and relay call me on videophone (VP)..It took forever to wait for that person to type..kills times. I rather talk to him just direct to direct without relay. So is there any website that I can use TTY on computer and communication with him? He only can call me, I can't call him. I downloaded nextalk.com, but they haven't give me my 10 digits number yet, been waiting for it a week now. So is there anything other website that already have number for TTY for him to call me?? Help me thanks! I'll appreciated:hmm: it!

What are you using for your internet service? DSL, Cable or what?

Not sure what you are willing to spend; but Krown makes some TTYs that have the option (if ordered at time of purchase) that can be connected to a cell phone. That might work for you if you don't have a landline.

I using cable comcast..and my cell phone is samsung epic 4g, sprint one...

Being new they are not particularly cheap but look at Krown Manufacturing, Inc. to see if anything interests you. The connection for use with a cell phone is an additional cost option on several different models the last time I looked.

Another idea is to check Ebay, etc. for someone selling one that already has that option installed. The last I knew it could not be added later.

Last edited:
Back