I need some travel advice

Ausrider

Premium Member
Reaction score
As part of my upcomming honeymoon we are going for a decent trip through asia. We have decided to spend 10 days in Vietnam 7 in China and 3-4 in Singapore but we are not sure about Kuala Lumpa (i have read its quite dangerous and has high theft) and Thailand (we have seen most of the sights in and around Bangkok but wouldnt mind returning for another look).What does everyone think should we go to Bangkok again or go to Kuala Lumpa? :hmm:

you need to talk a travel adviser , you can also do a research right on your computer to find out what you need to know.

As part of my upcomming honeymoon we are going for a decent trip through asia. We have decided to spend 10 days in Vietnam 7 in China and 3-4 in Singapore but we are not sure about Kuala Lumpa (i have read its quite dangerous and has high theft) and Thailand (we have seen most of the sights in and around Bangkok but wouldnt mind returning for another look).What does everyone think should we go to Bangkok again or go to Kuala Lumpa? :hmm:

check on DeafNation It will be very helpful for you.

There's actually a deaf tour company in Vietnam, I forget the name but they can give you some ideas.

Back