i need some help anyone who can help plz

Quick! Pray! Your God who love you will fix you!

I find that post to be offensive and rude. You have no idea who this person is and the OP is coming here asking for help, and you are just being outright nasty.

I find that post to be offensive and rude. You have no idea who this person is and the OP is coming here asking for help, and you are just being outright nasty.

I think the OP is a troll. Or at least that's how it came off to me.

I think the OP is a troll. Or at least that's how it came off to me.

Lets be sure before we start throwing insults to the OP.

Could be.... but lets start out by asking questions than insulting might be a better way coming off since maybe it being a person really seeking help.

Lets be sure before we start throwing insults to the OP.

Could be but start out by asking questions than insulting might be a better way coming off since maybe it being a person really seeking help.

I really think that the OP's name really speaks for itself and Sunny was just playing along.

Very frustrating. Also frustrating I'm sure for genuine newbies who get presume trolls...but then again, if they not post trolly things, they not get presume troll...lol.

Very frustrating. Also frustrating I'm sure for genuine newbies who get presume trolls...but then again, if they not post trolly things, they not get presume troll...lol.

That's right! At least give us the background instead of barging in with silly questions.

So, you want to date some of us? Which way do you roll? We've got all sorts here.

So, you want to date some of us? Which way do you roll? We've got all sorts here.

tumblr_lt100ydVK91qk27o0.gif

tumblr_li65vgLT3p1qgxwaq.gif

trolling See more words with the same meaning: to annoy, interfere, intrude.

I found it

Oh, man!?!?! You mean there's a secret, easy way that no one has told me about?

Boy do I feel like a sucker... :mad:

Back