I need help

Reaction score
*I wasn't sure where to post this*

Kkk I'm really looking forward to doing a culture project the teacher said if i can get people in my group to agree with me she would let us do the Deaf Culture. Half of my class is so uneducated about being deaf or HOH and it's really sad, because that means i don't have peers who understand what it's like. The problem is i need Canadian Statics and is there any one on All Deaf who is Canadian? I see mostly people talking about American cities. i come across threads that say AD meeting in_______. but i never see a post like that for a Canadian city. So could someone post me into the right forum to get information on Statics on deaf people. I might also want to do interviews. but i might opt to do interviews closer to home. instead of online because im not fluent in ASL.

What about Google, libraries, finding local Deaf community????

Fuzzy

I could try there. But I wanted to see if anyone on here could help me first. I would need statics and alot of other stuff but first I need to know what she expects in the project and a group so im really hoping that I can do this and if i can I'd also be able to show family as well.

Ridiculous. Was this supposed to be an individual project or a group project?? I don't get it.

I would like this to be a group project. and I'd like people on AllDeaf to help me gather information. why is it ridiculous? I still haven't been given the actual assignment Yet. I just asked if I could do it on my own and she said NO. So I have to come up with a group.

Back