I need help with my Financial Aid to Gallaudet University

scottw

Reaction score
I need help my Financial Aid from my Gallaudet University.

I disucss with my parent. My parent worry about my loan.

I have Pell Grant, Aid Grant, Scholarship, and Work Study too.

I got award 15,000 dollars. But I have still remain is 8,681.00. :(

My parent worry about me.

I don't know what I do and dont' know how to do! Help me please what I do. :(:(:(:(

They won't VR support for me. But I will ask blind service VR. :) And see what happen. I don't know. :)

I feel and pray that Lord help me and I listen that I feel going to be ok. Not too bad to see serious about my money. That mean I will and future going to be ok. Not too bad. I keep going Grant sign and scholarship future so far. It helpe me keep reduce. :D

I feel no problem. thank you for help so much.

God Bless You!
Scottw

They won't VR support for me. But I will ask blind service VR. :) And see what happen. I don't know. :)

Why not VR support you? If you are blind, you may be qualified for Blind VR services. If you are not blind, then you can not use the services for the blind.

Why not VR support you? If you are blind, you may be qualified for Blind VR services. If you are not blind, then you can not use the services for the blind.

That my one right eye is legal blind.

That my one right eye is legal blind.

So, I am surprised that VR services did not refer you to VR services for the Blind in Florida. What a shame. I think you should be eligible for VR services for the Blind. All you need is to provide them a copy of your acceptance letter, FAFSA award letter, list of courses, and other pertaining information. I hope you will get services from VR. I suggest you to apply for VR as soon as possible because time comes near.

I called Blind VR service today. I discuss and I show what I have that I got 15,000.00 award. She surprise me and congrats me. So, I have 8,681.00 to go. She understand.

But, she call my VR counselor. And she call and talk to Supervisor and he concern. Hopefully will let me know this week. :)

If not, I will do student loan. :)

Back