I need help with my depress and stress

calvertc

Reaction score
I been in stress and depression for some reason. I don't know why. I been though divorce and I have my own daughter not live with me. she live with my ex mother in law. I keep getting threaten message on fb with fake user name. why???? I need help with my depression and stress I have to though that damn threaten. How I have deal with that **** threaten??? thanks

I cant cuz only way I can keep contact my family and mother in law news about my daughter

Any threats made on FB should be reported to FB....as for the depression and stress...everyone goes thru a period of time where they have it....If it's interfering with your quality of life...and is ongoing...then perhaps you need to seek out help with a professional (Mental Health/phycharist). Good Luck!

I did go to professional dr about my depression. They keep give me medical pill I don't trust damn medical pill and they don't help with my depression at all plus they not even provide interpreter at all I cant deal with it

I cant cuz only way I can keep contact my family and mother in law news about my daughter

How about sending them an email or made a phone call. People do have a voicebox but it might become obsolete one day b/c they only seem to text to communicate today .

You should have an interpreter for your medical and counseling appointments.

cops now accept fb bully's and even have unit to deal with it.As rr states we all have time in life when things get rough go to docs

How about sending them an email or made a phone call. People do have a voicebox but it might become obsolete one day b/c they only seem to text to communicate today .
I think calvertc needs the fb to follow his daughter's life since she doesn't live with him. Sadly, most people now use fb only for posting pictures and events of their children. They don't print photos and send them to family, and they don't call family to let them know what's happening. Calvertc might be stuck with fb as a fact of life.

yeah, but I did make appointment with interpreter but never happen every time I show up my doctor appointment he keep say i'm sorry I forgot about interpreter over over over I stop go there I tired of bs and I never trust dr, hospital at all I been though all hospital never have interpreter at all since when I was teen. jthey knew I am deaf but they keep say to me sorry I cant afford to get interpreter all this dr and hospital full of ****

I think calvertc needs the fb to follow his daughter's life since she doesn't live with him. Sadly, most people now use fb only for posting pictures and events of their children. They don't print photos and send them to family, and they don't call family to let them know what's happening. Calvertc might be stuck with fb as a fact of life.

I think that stink , and it seem so impersonal to me . Call me old fashion but I like getting phone calls from my daughter more than emails, and photos in the mail. I forgot how big a part facebook is to people life , I don't use it. He should go to divorce counseling , I know you suggested this too. Getting divorce is very stressful and some people go through a grieving period longer than others .

yeah my daughter is deaf she only 2 years old will be 3 years old soon on nov 6

yeah, but I did make appointment with interpreter but never happen every time I show up my doctor appointment he keep say i'm sorry I forgot about interpreter over over over I stop go there I tired of bs and I never trust dr, hospital at all I been though all hospital never have interpreter at all since when I was teen. jthey knew I am deaf but they keep say to me sorry I cant afford to get interpreter all this dr and hospital full of ****

You should made a doctor appointment and not show up , then say OOPS!
I forgot I had an appointment , maybe they'll get the hint.

Get your rights as a father legally protected regarding visitation. And contact. Dont accept or ceade facebook as the de facto contact medium
Look
Unless the courts restricted or have taken your rights regarding your daughter away..you need to establish your interest here..
Or you will be by defult left aside..
So
Do you have visitation?
Whats your future goals re visitation?
Do you accept your daughter being brought up by mother in law?
If not what do you need to do to achieve your goal?
As for the depression. The docs proscribed you meds...its healthy not to trust them, but its not wise to ignore them.
You need to get a handle on it. Seek a non pharma approach,

Last edited:
In other words...get a back bone, man!...If the doctor does not call a Terp.. then you have the right to reschedule the appt., at No Charge.... Also, call several days ahead of time to remind the doctor you must have a Terp!...Some doctors are reluctant to have Terps...one of mine did...so I threatened to report it...rescheduled the appt., and the next time I went I had a Terp....

The situation regarding your daughter...we don't know the full story as to why you or your ex do not have custody.... so whatever the case...feel sure the Courts did give you visitation rights?...Are you supporting your daughter?....If you cannot afford an attorney. then contact Legal Aid......time consuming, yes! But the wait is worth it for your daughter.

Meds for depression?...Takes several weeks for them to kick into your system....You should never stop taking your meds without a doctor's approval....and if you were having any side effects of the meds, then tell the doctor...he might recommend something else. Don't give up...stay with the fight to get better.

There's a lot we don't know, such as why MIL has the child and why mother nor calvertc's mother does not. We don't know if calvertc has a clinical depression or is just situationally depressed. We don't know if clavertc lives near his daughter or across the country. We don't know calvertc's financial situation.

We do know that he has the right to an interpreter at all these appointments that he has, such as doctors, counselors, social services, and lawyers. Without clear communication, he can't fully get the help he needs for all these situations. Too many opportunities for misunderstandings.

Calvertc, maybe your local chapter of NAD can help you get started with an advocate who can connect you with the services that you need and are entitled to.

There's a lot we don't know, such as why MIL has the child and why mother nor calvertc's mother does not. We don't know if calvertc has a clinical depression or is just situationally depressed. We don't know if clavertc lives near his daughter or across the country. We don't know calvertc's financial situation.

We do know that he has the right to an interpreter at all these appointments that he has, such as doctors, counselors, social services, and lawyers. Without clear communication, he can't fully get the help he needs for all these situations. Too many opportunities for misunderstandings.

Calvertc, maybe your local chapter of NAD can help you get started with an advocate who can connect you with the services that you need and are entitled to.

We only know what he has told us regarding his situation...thats all.
Thus the questions

We only know what he has told us regarding his situation...thats all.
Thus the questions
That's the problem with forums--we only get one side of a story, and even that much is incomplete. It's hard to give usable advice when we don't have all the facts.

Back