I need help with assignment

Kikiraine

Reaction score
I need to make up a name sign story and I cant think of signs that start with each letter of my name can someone help me

I need to make up a name sign story and I cant think of signs that start with each letter of my name can someone help me

Katie is kind it's really an inspiration. Nathan envious. Is that how it's suppose to go? a word for each letter in your name?

aslpro isnt much help because the sign has to start with each letter in the name so like for me i need a sign that starts with C like Cafe and then i need a sign that starts with H,E,L,S,E,A and so on, and it has to make sense which im having a very hard time doing

aslpro isnt much help because the sign has to start with each letter in the name so like for me i need a sign that starts with C like Cafe and then i need a sign that starts with H,E,L,S,E,A and so on, and it has to make sense which im having a very hard time doing

wow that is pretty basic you younger learn it ASL basic I understand I think so difficult take an time pretty lots of patient my cousin lots of pretty on training on something my cousin service social asl!

Use the letters as classifiers which helps. You're lucky to have Chelsea as a name. It's an easier name to make up a story with. The letters are pretty flexible.
You use the C to grab something, or show the shape, or "telescope"... The possibilities are endless, then flow the story from there.

but i dont know which ones to use i cant think of any and i've had trouble with this for the past few days its like my mind as gone blank.... i really am not good with classifires ahh.

but i dont know which ones to use i cant think of any and i've had trouble with this for the past few days its like my mind as gone blank.... i really am not good with classifires ahh.

you forget on can't remember think because you hard Ithat is not easy
you don't alone because many people have troubleshooting calssifires

As others has said, you gotta think in terms of ASL when reading his posts.

It's really easy once you practice a little at reading it. Plus he writes much more English style than he used to.

It's really easy once you practice a little at reading it. Plus he writes much more English style than he used to.

That is very true. He is closer to english than he used to be.. I remember not being able to figure out at all what he was saying. Now if I think about it a bit, I can figure out what he is trying to say.

Back