I need help the data plan

scottw

Reaction score
I tired of who ATT customer. She say, 'Sorry only 39.99 for voice.' I am right what I want not only voice use. grrr!

I don't think it kind of 45.00 monthly for iphone. It pretty expensive. I hopeful someone who help me better deal the data plan only.

I know about costly plan. We can't help to fight low cost of plan like SprintRelay s plan at $39. I heard that Verizon data plan for iPhone will be charged about $54 for hearing impaired customers.

I know about costly plan. We can't help to fight low cost of plan like SprintRelay s plan at $39. I heard that Verizon data plan for iPhone will be charged about $54 for hearing impaired customers.

We will plan to sue all Customer CEO cell phone. I don't know what I do?

Im paying ~$60 for my droid through Verizon

Unlimited everything minus minutes

I'm paying $100/month for AT&T iphone because I am too lazy to visit dr or audiologist.

:jaw: You need to contact Disability Accessibility (I forgot spelling) to ATT can help you solve it. You need to get 45.00 monthly per 2 GB. You can use WIFI. :)

That's why Sprint Relay is very friendly, required nothing proof. And pay for $30 plus tax per month

That's why Sprint Relay is very friendly, required nothing proof. And pay for $30 plus tax per month

agreed.. its the best plan out there for most of us. I am surprised why 90% of us are not on sprint plan?

agreed.. its the best plan out there for most of us. I am surprised why 90% of us are not on sprint plan?

the 2 year contract can scare some of us. After taking a look at my budget, I think it's better if I go with no contract plan because my income level can change in the next two years, and I don't want to get into trouble if I can't pay the phone bills on time.

Almost 95% of Deaf user Sprint from our town.

the 2 year contract can scare some of us. After taking a look at my budget, I think it's better if I go with no contract plan because my income level can change in the next two years, and I don't want to get into trouble if I can't pay the phone bills on time.

Well, Two years contract made mobile to cheap and almost everyone don't bother to replace a new mobile till two or more years later.

Learn how control your finance and you can't skip as rent, food, bill, etc. If something happen then use credit card as emergency but not use it too much.

I can understand that. But for those who do have a jobs and desire to have texting- they just up and get more expensive plans. I am like for what ?! :roll:
I do realize one size doesnt fit all, but not all of my freinds are on sprint. it more like 50 50. is it marketing issue? who knows.

I will find out the iphone with verizon plan. I hope we prefer to use data plan only.

Back