I need help practicing my signing

moxie2090

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
my name is Katie (21 years old) and I am hearing. I have been taking sign language courses and I enjoy signing so much. It is a beautiful language. I really want to practice but I don't really have too many people to practice with other than the other students in my class. I would like to practice with someone who is fluent in sign language. Maybe we could skype?

I was talking to a deaf woman who came to our class the other day and she said that I should look for people who are deaf to practice with them. Well, the town I live in doesn't have many deaf people.

Please let me know if you are interested in helping me! I am really excited to start practicing.

Thank you!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. The only way is to go to the big city or average size city to find some Deaf people who will be willing to sign with you like going to the Deaf Events. Try going to the Pennsylvania Hearing Society for the Deaf. There might be lurking somewhere in your area where there are deaf people who can sign. So good luck in finding it.

Relax, enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back