I need friends!!! :)

Darkbella

Reaction score
I'm actually in a relationship, but I would really like to make friends :D

I will be your friend if you post pictures of cats clapping and cool cars with turbocharged engine.

???

Really? clapping cats and turbo engines complete opposites of the spectrum but I'll see what I can find :)

DarkBella, Ill help you out so Derrick will be both our friends...

Attachments

• th1.jpg
    th1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 17
  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 16
Oh Amylynne I love ferrets I actually have one! His name is Mr. Stinkers and he is awesome!

Oh Amylynne I love ferrets I actually have one! His name is Mr. Stinkers and he is awesome!

Mr Stinkers hahahaha!

Some day I will tell you and Derek my ferret story.
Ferret and tarantula story:shock:

Well mr. stinkers... is because he stinks but is so crafty and proper when trying to steal stuff like candy that he deserves a mr. in front of his name, lol.

Gowing up i knew these people that had two ferrets. One was nice and one was mean. I have some scars from mixing them up. :lol: i remember they did have a smell. Not bad but just unique.

If you bathe them weekly, ferrets don't smell bad.

My ferret Bob used to take a weekly shower under the bathtub tap while standing on my knee. He enjoyed it.

My daughter had a Ferret.... had.....until it bit her one day and wouldn't let go. Didn't break the skin, but just held onto her arm in a tender area. So that was the end of it. Had it about 6 months and it roamed the house with the cat. They all got along great, don't know why it nipped her but she didn't want it after that.

Back