I need a sign.

Jellybean

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Is there a sign for jellybean? When I was little, that's what my mother's brothers and sisters called me, and so I chose it for my name for alldeaf.com.

If there is, could you let me know.

Thanks!

*munches on a jellybean*...umm...is that it? :lol: (j/k ;) )

Hmm...as far as a sign for that, not sure if there is a specific sign for jellybean, however, you can be quite creative and make one that's unique. ;)

~RR

well you have to realize that not every English word does have an ASL equivalent-- just like there is no Spanish word for "you are welcome" but only "de nada" which literally means "for nothing"... hope you understand what I am saying?? There are TRANSLATION, but no direct translation for many words in English with its unnecessary abundances of words that has SAME meaning. (Pretty, Beautiful, Stunning, yadayada)

If you really want an ASL sign, I think the best way to sign "jellybean" is "CANDY + BEANS" that if you do know the signs for both.

interesting to see the sign for ASL for jellybeans.

Here in my country it different it would be like the sign of ASL for f but tap it on ur left hand like shapes of jelly beans in ur hand in a circular motion.

*munches on a jellybean*...umm...is that it? :lol: (j/k ;) )

Hmm...as far as a sign for that, not sure if there is a specific sign for jellybean, however, you can be quite creative and make one that's unique. ;)

~RR

+1

Several people come up with their own signs if there are no sign for one voc.

if u know anyone that call u nickname or ur fave hobby thing to change username.. it up to u!

if u know anyone that call u nickname or ur fave hobby thing to change username.. it up to u!

Ha ha...No, no one calls me that today. In fact, no one I know knows that I was ever called that. That's what makes it a great username. :P

Back