I need a Job

vict0r

Reaction score
Hello All,
A new immigrant would be relocating to MD by October.
Pls I will like the forum members to hook me up with any openings, I mean job opening.

Thanks all for doing the needful

Hello All,
Pls I will like the forum members to hook me up with any openings, I mean job opening.

Where are you from?
Yes, I need to know where you're coming from, because I have available job position for you.,..depends where you're coming from. :cool:

Hello All,

where are you from?

but you can search any jobs in your hometown find what you wanted it and have sign as "now hiring".

but im been still search for jobs for one years its so hard for me! but they now i have 2 interview at express and the limited in Little Rock,Ar Mall called Plaza Mall but im not sure which both will hired me as jobs so i would still wait to hear to hires me!

you can search any stores like restaurant,mall,anythings what you wanted and earn money for yourself on your own vacation but you can fill out application forms or online application forms on computer but you can going walk-in for asked says please jobs application forms but you can doit if you have jobs coach with you they would know! but you can do that its your goals in your future ok?

PM me?

Back