I Nearly Pissed Myself

Teekie

Reaction score
Bob is a regular guy out at the local bar. One night having a good time, Jack, the bartender and owner of the bar, offered him another drink. As he served the drink, Bob spoke up:

"Hey Jack, you're a betting kinda man, arent ya?"

"Maybe, Bob, what did ya have in mind?"

"Well, Jack, I'll bet you $1,000 that I can put a shot class at the end of your bar and piss into it without spilling a drop."

Jack thought to himself, "This guy must be a complete moron! There's no way he is gonna make that. This is gonna be the easiest grand I've ever made." So the bartender says, "Okay, Bob. You're on."

Jack walked down to the other end of the bar and positioned a shot glass on the end. He walked back behind the bar and said, "Okay, Bob, let's see what you've got." Bob unzipped his fly and started pissing all over the walls, over the bar top, all over the bottle of booze, and all over Jack. Jack roared with laughter and almost fell over.

Afterwards, he noticed that Bob was sitting at the bar smiling. "What are you smiling at, Jackass? You just lost $1,000!

"Well, Jack, ya see that guy over there in the cowboy hat writing out a check?"

"Yeah, what about him?"

"Well, I just bet him $10,000 that I could piss all over your bar, your walls, AND you, and not only wouldn't you be mad... you would laugh hysterically about it."

LMao!!!... what a funny one!! oh man i'll be pissed off if it happen to me... but it wont :) :laugh2:

Back