I met attractive russian girl today but ...

Make sure it is real butter....like Land O' Lakes butter! Now, do you want the salt or not?

Make sure it is real butter....like Land O' Lakes butter! Now, do you want the salt or not?
That's right.

When I used to work at a movie theater, they used huge tubs of lard for "buttered" popcorn. When it was heated and melted, it looked the same as butter.

That's right.

When I used to work at a movie theater, they used huge tubs of lard for "buttered" popcorn. When it was heated and melted, it looked the same as butter.

Ewwwww...:P

That's right.

Mmmm, fattening....

j/k

That's right.

Killjoy! Welcome to my ignore box! :lol:

That's right.

that's just gross.. lol

I used to eat dark chocolate with almonds nuggets all the time. I haven't eat dark chocolate's lately i still eat peanuts though. I know jiro can't stand nuts nuts nuts nuts nuts! :P

Back