i m freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! about time too!!!

darkflare83

Reaction score
finally i m back from the hell of an relationship man very nasty business i feel good not being with her my ex anymore believe me she doesnt know loyal if it hits the board side of the barn man i m finally free and it felt so good i know i should feel hurt but actually i dont well maybe i do at the beginning and i m telling you i m lucky to get out of new orleans alive seriously lets just say she is the kind of an woman who have no respect for her own body and kept on flunting it while i m the kind of person who believes that body are so sacred that it should be only for partners to see she knows that and yet she still does it right in front of me imagine how painful it is for me while she dresses up like an slut that shows everything on her body i mean what kind of an woman who s already 30 and an mother of 2 sons that acts like that? i actually thought she wants to settle down and be ready for an life time of relationship she says it herself but noooo shes not dude i m 23 and i know better i know what loyality really means jeez what is it with women? why do they keep on hurtiong me? all i want is to show love and to understand competely and to be so loyal itws phomenal an di want to be very caring and cook for the woman i want to be there for the woman in time of need and be there to cheer her up if she s hurted ojr mad i hate to see women in pain i thought most women like men like that? i m loyal i m caring i m there for women all the time making sure everything goes smoothly i m very understanding and an good listener and i cook i clean i m not lazy at all i m p[hyscially fit just some love handles but i ll get rid of that soon and i hardly lose my temper and most of the ti me kept my cool only time i get mad is when women cheats on me well not mad mostly i get hurt i m very sensitive i i m an romantic guy tell me what woman doesnt want that in an man? i ve heard alot of women complain that their man is not romantic enough and how they wish the man is m ore sensitive am i not what every women dreamt of? man what is it with women? do they ac tually enjoy hurting sensitive men like me? tell me that

sorry it s an rant and it s not an direct insult to anyone and please give me an feedback and tell me what s going on in women s mind when they continue to hurt me and tell me why dol they always choose an jerk for an boyfriend over an guy who would make an incredible husband

i also thank god for saving me from them because if i stayed in new orleans anylonger i could ve died god saved me from new orleans he wants me to have an good woman and that woman down there aint it i forgive her of course and i m moving on i m actually happy right now no regrets only thing i regret is ignoring god and going down there even if god warned me not to go man he reallfy loves me he was there ;with me the whole time i m happy to have god in my life seriously so i m so very thankful

sorry to hear that it didnt work out with you, darkflare.. sigh.. be patient you will find someone else better than the one u were seeing.. ok.. :)

u gotta remmy all women are different.. not one have same personality.. so take ur time to date different ladies and get to know them well.. before you jump in a relationship you know? like me.. im taking my time and dating and not rush into a relationship.. Cheers.. its not the end of the world, buddy.. :) heres my hugs :hug: to make u feel better.. :) Take care!

Welcome to the club.. I have been there, my exes used and cheated on me. I alwyas get :pissed: when a guy do to me.... It hurt me so much as well.. I understand how you feel.

Yep, Here's your jacket, here's your badge and here's your voodoo doll. You need to supply the pins yourself.

As per the jerk over the good guy. I really wish I knew. Maybe it's women like a challenge, they feel the need to earn the respect of the guy who treat them like shit and the guy who treats them like royalty is just too easy and too surreal? The irony of this is I've played both roles then some. In the end you learn it's never you or her, it just wasn't 'meant to be'..... I think? at least that's what I always tell myself. Anyways, yeah, sorry bout' that man. If you can hear music via HA or CI I'd suggest ya some decent songs to listen to while moping =d. It helps take the edge off the hurt somehow.

Edit- oh yeah, pm me for the list cause it's a quite big one =p

Sorry this happened to you. Did you meet her through the Internet?

Having Internet/cyber relationships aren't really good idea to start with.

I personally find it to be much easier to meet people locally.

darkflare83,

Sorry that it happened to you, I rather to be with a senstive, most caring and romance guy than being with an un-senstive, un-caring and un-romance guy. If a guy is honest and straight forward with everything he has or says, then he is the one for me. I've been through a lots of up and down in my life with ex's who says one thing and done another. I've learned from those mistakes and be more caution with who I fall in love with, and trust my own instincts. I'm more a type of a person who ask questions to prevent my own heart from being broken. If a guy cannot have the patience to answer all my questions then he isn't worth the while. ;)

Just take your time darkflare on searching for the woman you dream of wanting, one day she'll come your way when you aren't looking. ;)

Hey there...sorry to hear about this but it is good that she showed her true colors before getting deeper into the relationship. As for women going after the ***holes, I can relate cuz I used to be like that. I think it is something related to how some of us grew up. My dad and my mom's exes were ***holes to her. I grew up seeing that so as an adult, I subconsiously searched for a man who would treat me the same. My ex husband treated me ok but he was controlling in some ways. We split up so I dated for 4 years and I noticed that I tend to grativate towards the guys who played me instead of the nice ones. I would get bored with them or they didnt excite me. That was when I started questioning myself why? I figured it had to be from how I grew up viewing on how a man should treat a woman. Then I met my current husband. He was all u described yourself to be and it was a challenge for me to get used to be treated the way I and everyone else should be treated. I am very happy with him now and love being treated with so much respect and everything else.

I cant speak for all women here but I do read books and learned that women who grativate to the jerks have complex issues. Some have no self-esteem and feel they dont deserve a good man, some who grew up where abusive relationships are in the norm and get themselves into similiar relationships, some have their "mothering" insincts and feel that they can "tame" the wild boys, and I am sure there are more reasons.

U say that u have been hurt constantly...maybe u are like the women who keep dating men that hurt them. Maybe u are attracted to women who carry a lot of emotional baggage? Just a question that I asked myself when I read the part about u getting hurt all the time.

I dont think women enjoy hurting senstive men. It is something that is not conscious..just some inner issues that come out when a woman with serious emotional baggage and ends up hurting the man and also themselves. I am sure your ex is hurted herself also by acting like that. From what I read, it sounds liek she feels that she is not good enough for u and as a result acted out like that but not on purpose. Correct me if I am wrong but I have seen so many other women do that. I didnt go that far but I did push the sensitive guys away by acting cool towards them. I didnt realize that and looking back, I hurted both of us but now I have recognized my issues and addressed them. It seems like your ex hasnt done that yet.

Women who still have all those issues and behave that way ARE not ready to be in a committed relationship because they need to recognize their problems on their own. That is my opinion. Same thing goes for men who are jerks and **sholes..they shouldnt be in relationships until they address their own behaviors and resolve them.

Sorry that this is so long and drawn out so I hope it helps. U are relatively young so I wouldnt worry about finding the "right" woman. Important, just enjoy your life and accomplish your goals and without knowing it, the right woman will come your way. That is what happened with me with my current husband. U sound like a great guy so a woman would be lucky to have u! :giggle:

Hey there...sorry to hear about this but it is good that she showed her true colors before getting deeper into the relationship. As for women going after the ***holes, I can relate cuz I used to be like that. I think it is something related to how some of us grew up. My dad and my mom's exes were ***holes to her. I grew up seeing that so as an adult, I subconsiously searched for a man who would treat me the same. My ex husband treated me ok but he was controlling in some ways. We split up so I dated for 4 years and I noticed that I tend to grativate towards the guys who played me instead of the nice ones. I would get bored with them or they didnt excite me. That was when I started questioning myself why? I figured it had to be from how I grew up viewing on how a man should treat a woman. Then I met my current husband. He was all u described yourself to be and it was a challenge for me to get used to be treated the way I and everyone else should be treated. I am very happy with him now and love being treated with so much respect and everything else.

I cant speak for all women here but I do read books and learned that women who grativate to the jerks have complex issues. Some have no self-esteem and feel they dont deserve a good man, some who grew up where abusive relationships are in the norm and get themselves into similiar relationships, some have their "mothering" insincts and feel that they can "tame" the wild boys, and I am sure there are more reasons.

U say that u have been hurt constantly...maybe u are like the women who keep dating men that hurt them. Maybe u are attracted to women who carry a lot of emotional baggage? Just a question that I asked myself when I read the part about u getting hurt all the time.

I dont think women enjoy hurting senstive men. It is something that is not conscious..just some inner issues that come out when a woman with serious emotional baggage and ends up hurting the man and also themselves. I am sure your ex is hurted herself also by acting like that. From what I read, it sounds liek she feels that she is not good enough for u and as a result acted out like that but not on purpose. Correct me if I am wrong but I have seen so many other women do that. I didnt go that far but I did push the sensitive guys away by acting cool towards them. I didnt realize that and looking back, I hurted both of us but now I have recognized my issues and addressed them. It seems like your ex hasnt done that yet.

Women who still have all those issues and behave that way ARE not ready to be in a committed relationship because they need to recognize their problems on their own. That is my opinion. Same thing goes for men who are jerks and **sholes..they shouldnt be in relationships until they address their own behaviors and resolve them.

Sorry that this is so long and drawn out so I hope it helps. U are relatively young so I wouldnt worry about finding the "right" woman. Important, just enjoy your life and accomplish your goals and without knowing it, the right woman will come your way. That is what happened with me with my current husband. U sound like a great guy so a woman would be lucky to have u! :giggle:
you re right on what you said and thank you for telling me i m an great guy well except for an love handle for me to get rid of i do feel good about myself yo u ve already saw my pic so i aint ugly at least i dont think so anyway thank you for your statement it meant alot you made my day and yes i m young i m just lonely and ignoring my friend s warning and God s warning i went ahead to her which i now regret there s no point saying "what if" because that will be an pure torture its already over and done with so i m just going to go and move on yes i ll keep searching but this time i m going to be more cautious i m just so tired of getting hurted so i have to be careful of where i put my heart in you know? so thank you for your support i really appericate it

Welcome to the club.. I have been there, my exes used and cheated on me. I alwyas get :pissed: when a guy do to me.... It hurt me so much as well.. I understand how you feel.
aww sorry that it happened to you too personally i hate cheaters and i believe that women should be treated right and should recive support from men

finally i m back from the hell of an relationship man very nasty business i feel good not being with her my ex anymore believe me she doesnt know loyal if it hits the board side of the barn man i m finally free and it felt so good i know i should feel hurt but actually i dont well maybe i do at the beginning and i m telling you i m lucky to get out of new orleans alive seriously lets just say she is the kind of an woman who have no respect for her own body and kept on flunting it while i m the kind of person who believes that body are so sacred that it should be only for partners to see she knows that and yet she still does it right in front of me imagine how painful it is for me while she dresses up like an slut that shows everything on her body i mean what kind of an woman who s already 30 and an mother of 2 sons that acts like that? i actually thought she wants to settle down and be ready for an life time of relationship she says it herself but noooo shes not dude i m 23 and i know better i know what loyality really means jeez what is it with women? why do they keep on hurtiong me? all i want is to show love and to understand competely and to be so loyal itws phomenal an di want to be very caring and cook for the woman i want to be there for the woman in time of need and be there to cheer her up if she s hurted ojr mad i hate to see women in pain i thought most women like men like that? i m loyal i m caring i m there for women all the time making sure everything goes smoothly i m very understanding and an good listener and i cook i clean i m not lazy at all i m p[hyscially fit just some love handles but i ll get rid of that soon and i hardly lose my temper and most of the ti me kept my cool only time i get mad is when women cheats on me well not mad mostly i get hurt i m very sensitive i i m an romantic guy tell me what woman doesnt want that in an man? i ve heard alot of women complain that their man is not romantic enough and how they wish the man is m ore sensitive am i not what every women dreamt of? man what is it with women? do they ac tually enjoy hurting sensitive men like me? tell me that

sorry it s an rant and it s not an direct insult to anyone and please give me an feedback and tell me what s going on in women s mind when they continue to hurt me and tell me why dol they always choose an jerk for an boyfriend over an guy who would make an incredible husband

i have one thing to ask you darkflare83 why lie to ever one on here and the truth will get out about how you realy are and i could be the one that tell them just for the fact that was me that called the cops not my sister so you need to get your facts befor you start saying thing that is not true ... to everone else darkflare83 is just a :liar: that will say anything thing to get hes way

Sorry this happened to you. Did you meet her through the Internet?

Having Internet/cyber relationships aren't really good idea to start with.

I personally find it to be much easier to meet people locally.

Well My hubby and I met thur internet 8 years ago and we re very happy so Lucky us!! :):):)

U will meet right person for you any time! Smile Glad you re away from that horrible! :):):)

Well, There must have a reason why she cheated on you... Ask her why she did do that to you... I know that isnt my biz... Sorry that u got hurt. Hope you will be ok thru ok ? ?

Cheating always have a reason ! ! :eek2:

M-:afro:

i hope you can find lady not likely your EX
i am not like that
actually i am taken by wonderful man

Back