I love my new BTE's!

defgrl

Reaction score
I just got new HAs last Friday and I just LOVE them! And I am NOT worried about anyone seeing them. I am not ashamed of my hearing loss anymore. I firmly identify as HOH now, and I am very comfortable with myself.:wave:

So happy you like your new HA's. I feel the same way. I used to wear my hair down all the time and now I don't even think about it, I wear my hair up and I don't care if people see =)

That's good for you. I am glad that you like your new BTE. What brand of HA do you have? I used to be shy to wear HA with my hair up when I was teen. Now I am not feel shame anymore. I don't care if people see my HA too.

More About The BTE's

Hey, thanks for the support. My HAs are by ReSound and they are kind-of "flesh tone" I guess. BUT, I am getting some "Ear Gear" for them in royal blue, so that should make 'em plenty bright!:giggle:

Well, you can't go wrong with Ear Gear. I have almost every color. Plus extra that my daughter made for me.

Royal Blue Ear Gear

I have decided to be very open about using hearing aids and being HOH. Sometimes I wear "Deaf"-oriented T-shirts. I also have one that says, "Keep staring, I might do a trick.":D

Back