Reaction score
I will adopt cat and dog someday ~~~ :)

Dog.jpg

This is my friend's dog... It is very cute ~

CAT.jpg
beautiful cat.jpg

My cat is 15 years old for now ~ It lives in China with my family ~~~

Last edited:
Wonder where in China, Wife is from Hangzhou. She was assistant professor at university there.

Wonder where in China, Wife is from Hangzhou. She was assistant professor at university there.

WoW.... is your wife deaf ? I born in Beijing and I live in washington DC now ~ :) :wave:

Do I know her? what is her name ? when she move to USA?

Well I know she has been to Beijing and her American name is Sandra Xing Phelps She came over here about 18 years but only full time last 5 or 6 years. Before that 6 months here and then 6 months there. With all the people in China it would be a real ??? if you did know her. No she is not deaf or hard of hearing, I am the one with that and been going deaf over many, many years. Wore hearing aids for over 50 years before finally getting a CI and I'm new to that but feel it is a great improvement for me.

Well I know she has been to Beijing and her American name is Sandra Xing Phelps She came over here about 18 years but only full time last 5 or 6 years. Before that 6 months here and then 6 months there. With all the people in China it would be a real ??? if you did know her. No she is not deaf or hard of hearing, I am the one with that and been going deaf over many, many years. Wore hearing aids for over 50 years before finally getting a CI and I'm new to that but feel it is a great improvement for me.

Cool... I am happy that you finally getting a CI . :D

I hope you are happy with your wife ! I will meet your wife someday for sure !

Where are you live now ? Me? I live in washington DC ~ Also one good news ..... is I will graduate next month ! Can not wait ~ big smile...

welcome, my kitten is away gone sick, my parents adopt 3 kittens. Kitten is very sick one gone away suffer pain. :(

I am sorry to hear it. anyway, your parents have nice heart .... :)

I am planning to adopt one cat this fall.... Who can give me a cat ????

I am sorry to hear it. anyway, your parents have nice heart .... :)

I am planning to adopt one cat this fall.... Who can give me a cat ????

Thank you so much really I am sad and kitten cute jasper I show you picture okay
I am not sure how can awkard, My parents already adopt to cat :( it is too late
I notice one kitten is sick. They sold kitten too many cats. I am very really heart to love kittens..I show you picture I notice kitten change black and white I am not sure exactly twin complication lol

Attachments

• P7140018.jpg
    P7140018.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 8
Thank you so much really I am sad and kitten cute jasper I show you picture okay
I am not sure how can awkard, My parents already adopt to cat :( it is too late
I notice one kitten is sick. They sold kitten too many cats. I am very really heart to love kittens..I show you picture I notice kitten change black and white I am not sure exactly twin complication lol

so cute ~~~ I want one ...

There are always kittens in the newspapers and humane societies for adoption! My kitten, who is grown up and now stays with my parents was adopted for free from a family near Washington DC about 10 years ago when we lived down there.

I have friends who are in Kunming.... (hearing)

I don't think I've seen that white cat with unique eyes before. It's cute.

Back