I Love ASL

thatssoraven

Reaction score
I am a new ASL student looking for an expert in the art who is willing to have tutoring sessions over skype??? feel free to msg me to get my name:wave::wave::wiggle:

Hello I am not an expert but I could practice with you if you want? I'm sadieasl on Skype. (Seriously it's hard to find experts willing to tutor or practice)

That is why it is important that anyone who is new to ASL need to go to the ASL class in your area (have to be in the city unless you can find deaf person to teach you ASL in the rural area). Trying to learn from the internet or use webcam video to learn how to sign is not always the best way to go. **sigh**

Welcome to AllDeaf. :wave:

I am no her near an expert but if you ever just want to find someone around your signing range you can Skype me a failynn320

Hello I am not an expert but I could practice with you if you want? I'm sadieasl on Skype. (Seriously it's hard to find experts willing to tutor or practice)

we high quality wise to expert to ASL doubt to expert. love to ASL. I do best to ASL. :P

I am good ASL expert to ASL awesome epic I can see you. you exciting to see.:aw: crazy drive to me teasing. lol

alots of people have skills language development learn! it is surprised for me I am awesome ASL. I love ASL... it is easy smooth awesome. cheer cool awesome

Back