I love all of deaf

Unbelievable ! She said she lives in Iran , I would love to see how good you do in speaking her language...

Not as "unbelievable" as to what you posted in the thread that Smithtr made a few days ago....

But neverless...this is a Introductory Thread...

So.....:wave:..and welcome aboard!

Seeing how iran and usa are engaged in cyber warfare right now it is a wee bit suspicious that you are contacting us right now. Won't you have problems communicating with americans?

Seeing how iran and usa are engaged in cyber warfare right now it is a wee bit suspicious that you are contacting us right now. Won't you have problems communicating with americans?

I am a girl deaf... and God created me such as you!!
I like all people of world.
I don't like politics!!
Do you Think I am suspicious!!! No.. I am such az a freind for you!
I can't listen. so , How can I be suspicious????:roll:

I am a girl deaf... and God created me such as you!!
I like all people of world.
I don't like politics!!
Do you Think I am suspicious!!! No.. I am such az a freind for you!
I can't listen. so , How can I be suspicious????:roll:

Hello non suspicious Elham from Iran. :wave: I know some severely hearing people and Iran away from them too.

Welcome to Alldeaf.

Befarmaeed

(I hope I got that right. It's pretty much all I know.)

Oh wow, I always thought it meant "welcome". Well thanks for the correction, and, you know, Welcome:)

Hello elham,
Hearty Welcome to AllDeaf. Nice for you to join as far from Iran.
Glad you learn and communicate well in English.
I am CoolMikey and proud to be Deaf. A Big Welcome too when you finally came to United States.
Drop a line and keep in touch. Have fun exploring Deaf culture.
Smiles.

hello

My name is Alejandra, born in Guatemala, but I've been living in Miami,FL since I was 2
I am hearing
trying to learn ASL
I love making new friends :lol:

Welcome to AllDeaf, you seem a nice person and nice to meet you! Alldeaf is a great way to learn English and be around with deaf people so you won't be alone!

Hi Elham! I recently found this wonderful website as well. I'm curious about what your experience was like in school as a child (assuming you were hard of hearing at that age). Is it true that deaf and hard of hearing are generally taught the oral method (rather than sign language) in Iran? Do you use sign language, or do you rely on your residual hearing and/or lip reading to communicate?

-Rosie

Only if they think like you.

Wirelessly posted

elham said:
Wirelessly posted

Welcome Elham :wave:

thank you
nice to meet you.
I like your sentence a lot...."" Deaf with a Purpose. God designed me this way so I do everything by God's Grace"":angel::angel:

Thank you Elham and welcome (I am Australian)

Hello elham,
Hearty Welcome to AllDeaf. Nice for you to join as far from Iran.
Glad you learn and communicate well in English.
I am CoolMikey and proud to be Deaf. A Big Welcome too when you finally came to United States.
Drop a line and keep in touch. Have fun exploring Deaf culture.
Smiles.

Thank you coolMikey

Back