I LOOOOVE True Blood!

Vampires! One of my daughters is a fan, but it isn't one of my interests.

I do .. own of The complete first season dvd but I didnt chance watching season second and third :)

Love it. Only seen the first two seasons, though. Some of the episodes was a little TOO farfetched for me.

I LOVED this week's show. I like when they stick in subtle things. For example, when Sookie was in her kitchen, she was reading a Charlaine Harris novel. For those who don't watch True Blook, Charlaine Harris is the author whose books the show is based on.

Hmmm, I think it's time to re-read the books again!

Oh my gosh I lovvve Eric too. He's sooo sexy and adorable now that he doesn't know who he is. Innocent like. I hope Eric is who I am talking about. I now have HBO so everything is new to me. So not only do I love vampires, I love sexy vampires, and the fact that in real life he's English, its like :naughty: *swoon. It's crazy how the young cop appears to be the sex slave. Like all the panthers have to rape him to conceive future panthers. How sick is that?! I was screaming "Noooooo!" I couldnt imagine. I felt sooo bad for him. There are like ten female panthers there, and the dont look CLEAN! *cringe* I would love a part on a vampire show, but I digress. It was soo crazy how Sookies godmother got sucked to death. O, and I would love to be a shape shifter. I loved how they turned into horses and ran through the night. That looked so freeing. A girl can dream :hmm:

I love True Blood!

I started watching it in season 3, though.
I am thinking of getting all of them on DvD!

Fuzzy

I don't like the show that much. I'm planning on reading the books...For some reason I read the first few....then I was bored in an airport and bought the tenth book.....now I have to read the rest. What I have read I liked, though.

I've read all the books, but haven't seen the show since I don't watch TV and we do not have cable or satellite. I will have to see if the library has it.

Just checked - The city library has seasons 1-3. Now I will get to see it. Love the books!!

Of course the BIG question with True Blood is....

Eric? or Bill?

(sort of reminds me of the same question for Lord of the Rings (LOTR):

Aragon? or Legolas?

I agree! Oh, what I could/would do with Eric.....

I concur. :naughty:
You know who else is cute. the guy that was hired to protect Sookie.. I don't know his name. He is yummy, even Lafayette's boyfriend is cute. They did a nice job with the eyeball candy.

Back