I looking for woman.

scottw

Reaction score
I looking for a woman.

I look for woman, I wish to get marry so bad. I am single. I hope to find it. I live in Crestivew, FL. :) God Bless You!

I looking for woman. Because I need to get marry so bad. I hope you find me. God Bless You. you can send pm and ask question anytime. I live in Crestview, FL. :) God Bless You! Anyone who become a Christian. :)

Scottw, take it easy dude. You sure sound desperate. You need to go out and meet some women and get to know each other and take your time. If you rush, you will not be happy.

Scottw, take it easy dude. You sure sound desperate. You need to go out and meet some women and get to know each other and take your time. If you rush, you will not be happy.

Yeah, man! Look at me, for example. I'm still taking resumes and cooking samples to make a decision! ;) :fingersx:

I am not rush. I have enough time, let me hope and open my vision (future). :D God know about me! :D

Scott, you would have better luck if you go out within your community - events, church, mutual friends, whatever - to find that woman. People do not generally come to AD to find that ONE but it did and will happen here. If you just post away here, who knows, a gal may find your postings fascinating and PM you. Never know ;)

Best advice I can give to you - we women do not like desperate men. I suggest that you hold back that desperate vibe and be yourself. Women like men who are easy going and not desperate.

Best of luck, mate!

:laugh2:

ok, look, I have my girlfriend. She live in Georgia. That I am in Florida. That I can't drive. Because of my eyes sight problem. My left eye is 20/50. The law require to take drive 20/20. So, my right eye is 20/100. Because I was born got blind and deaf. It is a called 'C.R.S'. That type of my sydrome. Mean my mom got meales sick. She had a preganant and got me sick. But I was born that I got blind and deaf. But now today, I can see my left eye so far. But my right eye got blurried. I had a many surgery for my eyes when I was born, and 9 years old. And last June 21, 2006, I had a surgery remove my cornea and a new one make better for contact len need for my glass. But my right not success. Doctor said me go to different high doctor will fix for me. I hope. :)

I hope you understand. My girlfriend can't drive. She had a same kind of what I have same with her. She didn't have a boyfriend. :( So, her and I are very hard for our life. Very hard my life and her life too.

ok, look, I have my girlfriend. She live in Georgia. That I am in Florida. That I can't drive. Because of my eyes sight problem. My left eye is 20/50. The law require to take drive 20/20. So, my right eye is 20/100. Because I was born got blind and deaf. It is a called 'C.R.S'. That type of my sydrome. Mean my mom got meales sick. She had a preganant and got me sick. But I was born that I got blind and deaf. But now today, I can see my left eye so far. But my right eye got blurried. I had a many surgery for my eyes when I was born, and 9 years old. And last June 21, 2006, I had a surgery remove my cornea and a new one make better for contact len need for my glass. But my right not success. Doctor said me go to different high doctor will fix for me. I hope. :)

I hope you understand. My girlfriend can't drive. She had a same kind of what I have same with her. She didn't have a boyfriend. :( So, her and I are very hard for our life. Very hard my life and her life too.

So u want to find another woman in your area?

You said you have a gf in GA, why can't you get on greyhound and visit her and same with her? I know you say both are blind, but it shouldn't be that hard. Just let the bus driver know you are blind and need help.

With that said, I have to be myself now. Have you looked into the mail-order bride yet? Or put yourself on ebay and sell yourself to another gal who needs a man in her life?

You have also said you have a gf in GA, why can't you get on greyhound and visit her and same with her? I know you say both are blind, but it shouldn't be that hard. Just let the bus driver know you are blind and need help.

I agree with you. Greyhound bus is a good way to travel for people who can't drive or whatever.

Yeah, man! Look at me, for example. I'm still taking resumes and cooking samples to make a decision! ;) :fingersx:

What does this mean? You are judging a woman by her job (resume) and her cooking ability?

What does this mean? You are judging a woman by her job (resume) and her cooking ability?

Maria knows me well enough that she knows I am kidding. No guy, in his right mind, would say that to a woman. I was being facetious.

I agree with handsome smiley. Why not you or GF use greyhound bus for a visit? It should not be hard for you both. I wish you both good luck.

Ok, ok, I should have refrained myself from picking you with my insulting comment.

I agree with handsome smiley. Why not you or GF use greyhound bus for a visit? It should not be hard for you both. I wish you both good luck.

That goes double for me although it was subtle. What puzzles me is that from the initial post of July 3rd till the 7th, a girlfriend was somehow magically found in another State.....hmmmmmm, to each his/her own, I guess.

yeah i used greyhound to travel to ohio this last weekend i don't have problem everything was smooth

why not you go on greyhound to visit your GF, ScottW

Back