I like ASL more than talking?

Especially the people just learning it, I especially don't get. I mean, how expressive could you possibly with such a limited vocabulary? Unless you just start to resort to charades and making stuff up?

That's true of any language. The more you understand it the better you can use it.

I wish more people where like you. I can't read subtle people at all :lol: Plus subtle people are boring. Probably why i married a theater major :D

My normal/at rest facial expression looks a little bit peeved :p people probably see it and think I'm miserable.

But if I get into a conversation or excited that changes.

My normal/at rest facial expression looks a little bit peeved :p people probably see it and think I'm miserable.

But if I get into a conversation or excited that changes.

That is so weird, same here. I think it's because I have narrow mouth, if I'm not smiling people want to know what's wrong, why I'm mad. I look pissed off with my face in neutral. I'm not mad, I just can't walk around smiling ALL the time........I'd look like a crazy person and that would make my face hurt.......

I reserve all my expression for my writing?? :P

Both speaking and signing, I am emotionless on the outside.

It's a neurological phenoma?? o<0

Inside , it's all there? Really.

I reserve all my expression for my writing?? :P

Both speaking and signing, I am emotionless on the outside.

It's a neurological phenoma?? o<0

Inside , it's all there? Really.

I believe you!! especially feelings of annoyance and exasperation ;)

But seriously.....the people that come that are learning ASL, and start waxing poetically about it, is it annoying....or is it just me? But then.....I came here and just started stepping on everyone's toes right off the bat. Maybe I should have been more gushy, or at least agreeable?

But seriously.....the people that come that are learning ASL, and start waxing poetically about it, is it annoying....or is it just me? But then.....I came here and just started stepping on everyone's toes right off the bat. Maybe I should have been more gushy, or at least agreeable?

They are very annoying! You are now my assistant curmudgeon! :wave:

People that wax poeticaly about anything are annoying :lol: guess i missed that part. I tend to see the technical details of what people say and gloss over the gushy parts. :barf:

Back