i know this is early to say but

yeah i have a bike but by the time i get back its will be around 11:00 cuz theres alot of hills on the way there and back and hills and me dont mix
lol

Ah I see lol. I can't ride up hills that well :P.

i would take a bus but no buses run this late so i guess im gunna have to wait till tomorrow darn

Happy Mother's Day!
I will be seeing Mom (and Dad) today with assurances I am still a grateful and devoted son. :)

Happy Mothers Day to all the loving and supporting Moms out there. Anyone can be a Mother...but it takes a special woman to be a Momma! :)

Happy Mother's Day! SO far my husband took me out to breakfast, earlier one daughter gave me a restaurant certificate, and tonight my other daughter is taking me to eat out.

So my day is great. Plus my husband is nurturing three tiny green rosebushes for me.

Green roses are still fairly rare.

Happy Mother's Day! SO far my husband took me out to breakfast, earlier one daughter gave me a restaurant certificate, and tonight my other daughter is taking me to eat out.

So my day is great. Plus my husband is nurturing three tiny green rosebushes for me.

I never have see green rose in my life. It must be so rare.

Happy Mother's Day! Enjoying my beach weekend with my mom. Just the two of us! Friday, I secretly ordered flowers for our hotel room. Saturday, I set her up for a massage at the spa. Today, made reservations for a really nice brunch! She deserves more than this, but that's the best I can do for now. ;)

Bottesini: green roses?!? That sounds really cool. Pics???

Happy Mother's Day! Enjoying my beach weekend with my mom. Just the two of us! Friday, I secretly ordered flowers for our hotel room. Saturday, I set her up for a massage at the spa. Today, made reservations for a really nice brunch! She deserves more than this, but that's the best I can do for now. ;)

Bottesini: green roses?!? That sounds really cool. Pics???

They are new plantings. If they bloom this year, I will try to remember to post pictures.

I had them before at a different house, and have missed them for several years, so this year my husband got me some more.

Happy Mother's Day to all the AllDeaf Moms!!! :D

:shock:

Since mine have not bloomed yet, here is a picture of what they will look like. :)
2qd9bhs.jpg

Since mine have not bloomed yet, here is a picture of what they will look like. :)
2qd9bhs.jpg

Botti, it look like white roses with the light green leaves underneath them. They are beautiful white roses, very common. I don't see the green roses on top of them, just the bottom of the roses. :hmm:

Back