i know this is early to say but

autumnrain

Reaction score
Happy mothers day to all the moms out there in the world where ever you may be. hope you have a great sunday :party:

I agree!! Happy Mother's Day to all mother's, grandmother's and mother's to be here on AllDeaf!!!

As a mother and grandmother, I thank you.

I would also like to say Happy Mothers Day to all the other moms and grandmas out there. :)

Happy mother day to all! My family and I gave my mom a cards, rose and two chocoate bars!

Happy mother day to all! My family and I gave my mom a cards, rose and two chocoate bars!

:aw: I wish my son would have given me Mother's Day card, rose and 2 chocolate bars. You are so lucky to have your mother to greet and thank her for your generous. That is the most kindest way to show appreciation to your mother. I like that about you in this. Right on! :thumb:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, TO EVERY WOMAN WHO GAVE BIRTH AND TO MANY GRANDMOTHERS!!!!

May you all walk in beauty forever! :)

:aw: I wish my son would have given me Mother's Day card, rose and 2 chocolate bars. You are so lucky to have your mother to greet and thank her for your generous. That is the most kindest way to show appreciation to your mother. I like that about you in this. Right on! :thumb:

Thank you for your kind! :D Happy Mother's day to you!

yea they are last time i tried making those the chocolate ended up melting off the strawberry

yeah i have a bike but by the time i get back its will be around 11:00 cuz theres alot of hills on the way there and back and hills and me dont mix
lol

Back