I know Bush may be...

Gatorboy00

Reaction score
I know Bush may be stupid, but vote for him anyway!

30.jpg

I would vote for my big toe before I voted for Bush

Bush is Stupid and I am not Voting for Him :thumb:

Man! did you all watch the speech made by Bush? when some of the reporters asked him questions especially the WMD..he was being EVASIVE ! he did not answer the questions!! he just beated around the bush (no pun intended)
we could not believe that he didnt answer some questions that were asked by the reporters..what an azz! Hes hiding some truths...grrr..i aint voting for him, never did before and never will again!!! :booty: :rifle: *shootin his azz!*

I´m neutral... :thumb:

I can see how much you all hate Bush....

Which president in the past, you prefer?

Liebling:-))) said:
I´m neutral... :thumb:

I can see how much you all hate Bush....

Which president in the past, you prefer?

the Best President I like better were John Kennedy and Ronald Reagan

But, John Kennedy got Shot and Killed.:(

Defee said:
Man! did you all watch the speech made by Bush? when some of the reporters asked him questions especially the WMD..he was being EVASIVE ! he did not answer the questions!! he just beated around the bush (no pun intended)
we could not believe that he didnt answer some questions that were asked by the reporters..what an azz! Hes hiding some truths...grrr..i aint voting for him, never did before and never will again!!! :booty: :rifle: *shootin his azz!*
Indeed I notice same thing about Bush. however I would rather to vote for my cat than I would for Bush.

There are lots of bush funnies at one of site but I lost the url :( anyway that's funny part about Bush and upside-down book. Ah! I found it! It is at Funny George W. Bush Pictures

Last edited:
I definitely won't be voting for Bush -- I just don't know who will make the better president come election day this year. I think Clinton did a good job despite the Monica Lewinski scandal. ;)
Ronald Reagan and Carter did OK -- not all that great, but they did try to make changes for the best.

George W Bush's father, Bush -- did alright, he gave some support to those people strickened in the 1989 SF earthquake and a few other issues as well.

LMAO.... Good eye, gatorboy!

I got a Bush and St. Peter joke (with Teddy Kennedy thrown in for good measure)

Teddy Kennedy died and went to Heaven. St. Peter met him at the Pearly Gates and told him, "Senator, you have done excellent work during your time on Earth, so you'll have no problem getting into Heaven. As soon as we process your paperwork we'll let you in."

While he was waiting, Sen Kennedy noticed a row of clocks by the Pearly Gates and asked, "What are those, St. Peter?"

"Those are Lie Clocks, senator. They start at midnight and every time you told a lie during your lifetime that God was displeased with, it moves one minute."

Senator Kennedy pointed to two clocks near the Pearly Gates and asked."Whose clocks are those?"

"Those are Jesus' and Mother Teresa's," St. Peter replied.

He noticed another clock that was set at 12:02 and asked, "Whose clock is that?"

"That's George Washington's"

He noted another clock that was set at 12:05 and asked "And this one?"

"That's yours,senator."

"He pointed to another one that was set at 11:40 PM and asked, "This one must be Richard Nixon's, right?"

"Correct."

At that moment the secretary came back with the paperwork as the Pearly Gates opened. "Well, senator, welcome to Heaven. Your brothers are waiting for you. Do you have any further questions for me?"

"Yes St. Peter. I was just wondering wher George W. Bush's Lie Clock is."

"Oh, it's in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."

Well, Bush might be trying to avoid the WMD question because it was the CIA who advised him about all this WMD thing. So, don't blame him for this. Also, WHO THE HELL WANTS TO VOTE FOR KERRY!? All he want to do is raise taxes, and make us pay more? I don't know about you but I don't want to pay more and I think Bush is doing allright with America. The only problem he has is about Iraq. Have the Iraq situation even have any effect on our American lives? Gas price and losing American soliders' lives is the problem we have now but it's better to lose American soliders' lives to destroy the terrorism on this world, than them killing our people on American's soil! Believe me, I do have regrets in my heart that those American soliders died but HEY If I was able to hear, I'LL RATHER KICK SOME TERRORIST ASS IN THEIR LAND!

Gatorboy00, I rather to pay bit tax more than losing my rights or freedom to so-called "homeland security" hence I would vote for Kerry or even my cat to keep my rights and freedom intact with bit tax to pay for.

And what more is that Bush got more and more countries angry at us (Americans), in some time, others will join up and war against us like China and others. I would not surprise if it happen during Bush's second term if he somehow win the second term.

Magatsu said:
Gatorboy00, I rather to pay bit tax more than losing my rights or freedom to so-called "homeland security" hence I would vote for Kerry or even my cat to keep my rights and freedom intact with bit tax to pay for.

And what more is that Bush got more and more countries angry at us (Americans), in some time, others will join up and war against us like China and others. I would not surprise if it happen during Bush's second term if he somehow win the second term.

Which countries is mad at us? Many of the important countries is in the war with us!

Here's the list of all the countries that is in the war with us.

Name of countries, along with the numbers of soldiers in the Iraqi war.

Albania: 100-200
Azerbaijan: 150
Bulgaria: 500
Czech Republic: 300
Denmark: 380
Dominican Republic: 300
Estonia: 43
El Salvador: 360
Fiji: 700
Georgia: 190
Honduras: 370
Hungary: 300
Italy: 2,800
Japan: up to 1,000
Latvia: 144
Lithuania: 100
Macedonia: 30
Mongolia: 70
Netherlands: 1,100
New Zealand: 40
Nicaragua: 230
Norway: 140
Philippines: 350
Poland: 2,300
Portugal: 120
Romania: 405
Slovak Republic: 85
South Korea: 670
Spain: 1,300
Thailand: 450-500
Turkey: up to 5,000
Ukraine: 1,800

British is also in with us with 11,000 soldiers. About 146,000 US soldiers currently in the war.

Here's where I got this information.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-08-05-peacekeepers-iraq_x.htm

Alright, I have several more comments to add but I realize that it will be offtopic so I don't want some mods to lock this thread because of that, can we just talk about it in right topic? Is there any Bush topic in some forum around here?

Yeah there is.. I made a thread in General Discussion called "Bush or Kerry?" Let's debate in there!

Bush is a huge BULLY. Why vote for a bully who thinks he is an Emperor? He cannot stay out of other countries' business. Yes, there are some countries we ought to be wary of but we got major problems within our country that should be focused on too.

In a nutshell, Bush got his priorites screwed up. He is too busy focusing on revenging for his own father's failures rather than creating a legacy of his own.

Now we are stuck with a legacy that took many lives, precious energy/time and jobs. :rl:

Meg said:
Bush is a huge BULLY. Why vote for a bully who thinks he is an Emperor? He cannot stay out of other countries' business. Yes, there are some countries we ought to be wary of but we got major problems within our country that should be focused on too.

In a nutshell, Bush got his priorites screwed up. He is too busy focusing on revenging for his own father's failures rather than creating a legacy of his own.

Now we are stuck with a legacy that took many lives, precious energy/time and jobs. :rl:

That's your opinion, anyway, can you post this in the "Bush or Kerry?" thread? It would be nice to see debates in there, smile!

Back