I just wanted to tell you all .

CutePommie

Reaction score
I wanted to tell you about myself that what person I am . ... It is bit difficult for me to explain in here .. I notice you all are good at english (Yet knowing there ) Myself good in english but not in writing. Yet maybe some of you all had been read my posts.
That I may have bit or more attitudes so am sorry for that .. I just try harder and that is no excuses for me to do . I only use it good english in as SSE (Sign Support English) ...At the last other week my very own interpreter (work access) said to me ... she noticed me that I am very good use strongly as BSL signers when i talked to her before goes to meetings and that when go on meeting or any important/supervision meetings with my bosses or talk to my work colleagues that i use SSE (Sign Support English as i have to be formal to be professional, which it does to be important, But in any others time when I talk with my bosses i does have to use SSE with lipreadings at the same time. I am very strong and own person self , So , I ought to let myself go to be not to bother to replies any of it whenever I read the threads .. I just read it ... so I want to thank you for your time to read this .

And have a nice weekend ... :wave:

We all have our bad days, so please don't think you're the only one :hug:

You can post in which ever threads you want, it's doesn't matter if people notices some attitudes, I've seen prenty and beside, it shouldn't stop you from posting what you strongly believe in...

U have a good weekend too ;)..

Fire away I can take it. My husband just left, like you can hurt me. Post whatever you want. If they don't like it they don't have to read it.

^Angel^ said:
We all have our bad days, so please don't think you're the only one :hug:

You can post in which ever threads you want, it's doesn't matter if people notices some attitudes, I've seen prenty and beside, it shouldn't stop you from posting what you strongly believe in...

U have a good weekend too ;)..

Thank you Angel, .. :hug:

zookeeper4321 said:
Fire away I can take it. My husband just left, like you can hurt me. Post whatever you want. If they don't like it they don't have to read it.

I'm very sorry to hear . and I wouldn't do that to hurt you for what ? ... be strong i have been there myself before that how it make me strong person for my kids's sake ... smile ..

Don't worry Cutepommie, Some members intended to misunderstood my posts, They think this is what I said, when I didn't say that, not the way I explained it in my post, it's like I gave up, Let them think all they want. You know who you are, that's all you should care about. ;)

I sign both in ASL and SEE (Sign Exact English) <I don't use SEE much anymore.

Don't worry about attitude, I am sure we ALL have them from one time to another. Just be yourself. That is all that matters.

If people can deal with it, it's a free world. Not to hurt others, but to disagree to agree kind of deal.

Welcome, and you have a GREAT WEEKEND! :angel:

its true we all have our good and bad days.... Hell sometimes even bad couple weeks. It'll pass dont worry, and dont swet the small stuff

Do you mean to say you are intimidated by others' good english that you had an attitude over it?

Only a couple of people have told me that they feel intimidated by what I write. I'm telling now to NOT be intimidated by what I write! I'm a very shy person, but it's nice that I can write about some stuff sometimes. It's okay to disagree. But a few people who write good english do get intimidated by me for different reasons.

DO NOT BE INTIMIDATED..ever... there is NO reason to be intimidated. Just be yourself... :cheers:

Justin is right.. it'll pass and don't sweat the small stuff..

CutePommie, don't ever feel intimidated by your english, this is what makes you the special person that you are. Don't change, and just be yourself. We all have days, where we just say what we feel like saying, and that is fine, it doesn't mean you are directing that at anyone special, you just need to vent out. Good days are coming, the weather is getting better, the flowers are blooming, and that will give you a whole new outlook and a better attitude. It is very sweet of you to feel you needed to say this, thank you!!!! :hug: :hug:

r u not alone.. some of other members who has been long haul struggle their english and trying improve their skills lanagues..

Nah.. Really not necessary be perfection.. I'm not perfect anyway.. r u just fine as long you can communcation SEE or ASL or BSL as long you try your best speak written langagues structures here..

As for me.. Im not perfection english.. Least Like everyone who can understand me or other members who trying to communcation spoken langauges.

r u fine!

tiny thing isn't biggie problem.

Back