I just want to let you all know...

Levonian

Reaction score
Guido thinks the Flying Spaghetti Monster is nothing more than a child’s fairy tale and I have nothing but the utmost contempt for him. Go die in a self-created explosion, you little Barbie backpack-wearing malodorous pervert.
:rl:

We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.

We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.

Whatever you're smoking, I want some NOW.

"The Invisible Pink Unicorn is a being of great spiritual power. We know this because she is capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorn is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that she is pink; we logically know that she is invisible because we can't see her."

Our Beliefs:
We believe in One Unicorn, The Pink, The Invisible. Creator of Uncertainty, revealed to us in the alt.atheist usenet forum - She that Raptures Socks. She will smite those that mock Her brethren. Others believe baloney, we too will join the feast. We shall eat our fill, yea every belly shall be full of ham and pineapple pizza. Her Revelations show us the folly of all Religions. Spread Her Word.

Source: THE INVISIBLE PINK UNICORN (pbuh)

damn - now I know who stole my bong...... :rofl: j/k

Back