I just want to let you all know...

Same thing, I ask my hearing friends and one of person who own forum(my buddies online games) look this website. They said same thing it is retards forum.

Did your friends read EVERY post before making that assumption that we are all retards? If so, then that's generalizing isnt it?

Last week I was problems discussion with hearing people at another equine forum that they are to think this all deaf of people are mental retards! They re so laughs to read this website.. Geez!! come on!! Why don't you all private chat instead here..

Please lock any stupid threads before they are more :rofl: :roll:

I think we should shoot all hearing people

Are you kidding me. Levonian is freakin hilarious!!! The trick is to not take him too seriously

airplane_l.gif

This thread is making my head hurt....... but have fun smoking the grass!

Hey, Monkey boy. Do you think we need to start posting a disclaimer in our threads stating "Please remove stick from sphincter, then type?"

i think some people here need to digest the fact that guido is not being serious about what he said in this topic.

tfwfalcon and phillips, chill out. many hearing people at hearing forums are more retarded than anyone else. including deafilmedia. check in with something awful site and see for yourself.

#103 example -- "true christians unite!" site by something awful. hearing members over there are sad, mentally defective people.

Back