I just want to intro myself into AD!!!

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Kelley! Hope your stay here in AD will be an enjoyable and wonderful experience for you! :)

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Kcrocker!!! It's nice having another former New Englander on AD. I hope you are having fun meeting new people and sharing your ideas!!! Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!! :)

kcrocker said:
Hello, I am new to this... My name is Kelley. Orginally I am from Massachusetts (Cape Cod area) till 6 years ago, moved to New York (South Tier area). I would like to join with you all and getting to know you all.
Of course, I was born Deaf, grew up mainstreamed with hearing school till 11th grade, I got to expereince the Deaf world in MSSD (washington dc). I would like to know more about deaf and the issues. Yes, I arleady read some and made some comments. I hope you all don't mind me jumping in...

Thanks!!!
Kelley :P

Welcome to AD! I am new myself too ! I currently live in Southern California near CSDR but not for long I will be moving to Alabama. I was also mainstreamed, I have never been to a deaf school! Was there a huge difference besides the socialization of deaf friends?

H

what's up with any deaf lesbian events ?? any in US or out of the country? link me

Boricua....
Deaf lesbain Events tends to run in either July or Aug week in Provincetown, Mass. Actually its mixture of Deaf Gay and lesbain week.. Its always fun to go there as there is tons tons of deafie to hang out with... Even I am straight but what the heck!! Its fun still!! :cheers:

Back