i just got hearing aides

rjr2006

Reaction score
today i finally got digital hearing aides

it feels great to hear!

haid.jpg

Congratulations!

Now now, you're going to have to put up a 'warning' sign on your door so no one can tip-toe across the floor and sneakingly approach you! :lol:

Getting used to all the sounds you're hearing yet? A good word of advice: (that is, from my own personal experience) be sure you have a handy container of aspirins ready...for those headaches that you may get for the next day or so. ;) Otherwise, you may not need those aspirins...if you adapt well to the new sounds.

Anyhow, way to go!! :applause:

Way to go, RJR! :D What kind of hearing aid brand do you use? :) I use Oticon Sumo E....but it isn't a digital (it's a programmable hearing aid). :)

Good luck on hearing new sounds with your new aids. ;) I agree with RR. :)

Congrats... I too will get my digital aid this week.. Tomorrow, they try to fit my first digital aid.. I use analog and I don't know how long it will take to adjust a digital aid.. I have severe to profound loss so I know hearing aids will not be good enough for my loss..BTW, my digital aid will be of Bernafon brand.. What about yours ?

Wow that's awesome, Congratulation RJR!... :D

Good luck RJR

Congrats. Now you can turn up the tunes and party hearty. :cheers: :beer:

Good luck with the adjustment.

It is great that you got your digital hearing aids. I'm glad that you can hear something. It wouldn't be fun without a sound.

I'm surprised your audiologist didn't have them match your skin tone or hair color...mine match and are also digital. Aleve works for me and my headaches (and patience works for idiotic people, too)! ;)

Back