I Have Some Good News and...

AquaBlue

Reaction score
…some bad news. I will start with the bad. The deaf gathering that is held in my area on the end of the month has been forever cancelled. I have as yet found another so I am back to square one in that circumstance.

Now for the good (great) news: Going back to college was in my path toward becoming a Terp. I was always concerned as to how I would pay for it since I am living on low founds because of my disability. I called the college campus that holds the sign language courses and spoke with a financial aid administrator. She told me that the government could aid me with the cost of school if I am of low funds, which I am. She then transferred me to another college department that further aids (financially) disabled students- to meet the high cost of college.

I made an appointment to talk further on the matter with a financial counselor this coming Wedsnday afternoon.

I have a fantastic feeling that I will be able to enter college this upcoming fall. Yes!!

That's great news! Dont give up! :)

Are those pooches sniffing for trouble? If they are, throw them a bone. :)

Are those pooches sniffing for trouble? If they are, throw them a bone. :)

:giggle: yes, they are waiting for you to give them some bones... None of ADers give them something to eat or play with... :giggle:

That's great news, wish you a good luck. :thumb:

Back