I have question for deaf guys?

haliwa

Reaction score
I wonder what in the world where I can single deaf man? I bet they are somewhere around here but, don't find one.. Any suggestion, you deaf guys? Help me out, thanks.

Ummm....suggest you to start making friends and get to know people on Alldeaf then you might get a single deaf man, if you're in a hurry. It won't work.

It would help to tell us where you are. Large city or suburbs or country, etc. What state?

I'm from Maryland

I'm native indian american hoh, look for hoh or deaf man. I'm from Ellicott City, MD. No, hurry, smile. Like to take time get know to that person.. Any suggestion. Thank you guy who post to help me, smile.

Ellicott City is charmingly quaint! I have visited the city a couple of times and have browsed through its numerous antique shops.

haliwa said:
I'm native indian american hoh, look for hoh or deaf man. I'm from Ellicott City, MD. No, hurry, smile. Like to take time get know to that person.. Any suggestion. Thank you guy who post to help me, smile.

Does he have to be hoh/deaf? I'm a native american and in maryland (not too far from you at all) and always looking to meet new friends.

Really, I glad you enjoy shopping here in Ellicott City.. I wonder where you shopping in Ellicott City? Have you been to Main Street they have neat Antique stores.

haliwa said:
Really, I glad you enjoy shopping here in Ellicott City.. I wonder where you shopping in Ellicott City? Have you been to Main Street they have neat Antique stores.
Yes, that is where I went. It had all these antique malls, quaint restaurants and apartments up on the hillsides. Quite striking.

I am a Deaf guy and single. I have been asked lots and lots of times( from both hearing and non-hearing girls , I guess I am lucky lol) but somehow I want to meet the right person.

haliwa said:

Main street in Ellicott City is a pretty cool place to visit. I love historic cities like that (Annapolis is another one of my favorites). I also like to see the railroad that runs next to the river at the bottom of Main St. I'm waiting for them to reopen the train museum that sits at the tracks and river.

Hey Taylor! She is closer to your age and native american and lives near you. You two should hook up :kiss:

How about go to find out on Deaf Dating website? Yes, take your time is best way. :D

Oh yes, I heard that have to paid to get into there like classmate.com I never been in there even friends told me should try to join these deaf dating website. Maybe I am :Oops: LOL

Nah, I got my time with my kids first before everyone.

Good luck! :thumb:

Yeah, me too. Love that Main Street! I went there buy my favorite indian store southwest.. Also, I enjoyed eat and drink at pub place forgot what name.. With long clock at corner near to it.. Any familiar to you taylor?

haliwa said:
Yeah, me too. Love that Main Street! I went there buy my favorite indian store southwest.. Also, I enjoyed eat and drink at pub place forgot what name.. With long clock at corner near to it.. Any familiar to you taylor?

I don't recall all of the pubs on main street. If its down by the clock at the bottom of the hill, it could be the Pheonix Emporium, Cocoa Lane, or the Big Iguana. I think those are all down that way.

I'm a single Deaf guy. :P

I don't live in MD tho...

I tend to look for partners online... My last girlfriend was from New York. She moved here for awhile, but she moved back after we broke up. We're still good friends tho.

Back