I have gotten a....

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
2nd job! I will be working for a company called Shared Journeys. I am gonna be working with low function clients, but they live on their own apt. I will be starting this Sunday with job training with some clients that I need to get to know and everything. I am going to basic nurse and cpr classes in June. I can't wait to have new challenges with that job, but of course it will be embarrassing at times. I will be working around 50 hours (including my other job) for this week, pretty busy!

Congrats! and hope that works out for ya :)

2nd job! I will be working for a company called Shared Journeys. I am gonna be working with low function clients, but they live on their own apt. I will be starting this Sunday with job training with some clients that I need to get to know and everything. I am going to basic nurse and cpr classes in June. I can't wait to have new challenges with that job, but of course it will be embarrassing at times. I will be working around 50 hours (including my other job) for this week, pretty busy!

congrats on your new job. i will look for another job.
anyway, i decide to take time off. i will not post too many thread.

dont work too hard.

have a good evening and peace with you.

bye :)

Congratulations, Seq! that's wonderful and don't stress too much. I hope that you find the job rewarding and satisfying. :)

Congrats! and hope that works out for ya :)

Thanks, I will do my best as I can with the new job. :)

congrats on your new job. i will look for another job.
anyway, i decide to take time off. i will not post too many thread.

dont work too hard.

have a good evening and peace with you.

bye :)

Thanks, and good luck on your new job search. :)

Congratulations, Seq! that's wonderful and don't stress too much. I hope that you find the job rewarding and satisfying. :)

I will try my best not to stress myself out, but it will help with my budget to free up more, thanks by the way. :)

Oh Seq! I'm sure you will love your 2nd job. I used to work with people who have disabilities and some were retarded. I loved them so much as they were joy to work with. Congrats on your new job. They will appreciate what you do for them and you will feel very rewarded in your heart:)

50 hours a week... :eek3: wow...

I am happy for you if you are happy to have 2nd job... Wish you best of good luck... :)

Congratulation Seq, I hope ya will enjoy the new challenges and hope that will works out for ya. :)

Oh Seq! I'm sure you will love your 2nd job. I used to work with people who have disabilities and some were retarded. I loved them so much as they were joy to work with. Congrats on your new job. They will appreciate what you do for them and you will feel very rewarded in your heart:)

Wow, that's cool. Thanks! :D

50 hours a week... :eek3: wow...

I am happy for you if you are happy to have 2nd job... Wish you best of good luck... :)

Thanks for caring! :D :hug:

Awesome... good luck with everything! :)

Best luck to you, also with the job search. :)

good luck for your 2nd job smile jazzyangel keep your health smile... ok

Thank you! :)

Congratulation Seq, I hope ya will enjoy the new challenges and hope that will works out for ya. :)

Yes, I will survive it just fine as long I can overcome the challenges! :)

Good luck. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks!

Awesome! It'll help ya with bills/rent eh?? :) So have fun with all the challenges and have fun learning too! :)

Congrats on the new job! Sounds like an exciting challenge. What do you anticipate to be embarrassing?
Best of Luck to you

Back