I have C.L.L. cancer

C

coloravalanche

Bad news to tell you all. I discovered that my white cells are 39.8 high which it means I have "Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia" cancer. There is no cure for it.

But fortunately, my white cells shows that it is very slow not high or fast spread. Within 6 months, I will be taking blood works and dr will make sure if the white cells will not go higher. If it goes higher, I will get treatments but if treatments doesnt work or help, I will get radiation.

I pray that I will live a very long time. The dr said it could last few months, years, or who knows. Three things I do know is I must fight and be positive influence my health, exercise/eat diet and PRAY PRAY PRAY.

I realize that God sent wake up call to warn me to get my life straight up and serve God. To be a better christian and walk right with the Lord. I am starting to go back to church slowly.

Anyway, I need your support and prayers,
Thanks!

What?! :(

Awww I am really sorry from the bottom of my heart. :hug:

I applause you that you're taken it in a positive way and changing your life around seeking up to God more and going to church. That's what I would have done too. You're in my daily prayer and I hope you find peace in yourself. Again I am really sorry that you had to recovered something that nobody would want to go through and hang in there sweetie. :ily:

Oh dear, I'm very sorry to hear that, I sure will pray for you :hug:

Sorry to hear that. I got my white blood cell count - 8.3

Normal is 4.0-10.0.

depends on how long you got the cancer...

my stepfather has a cancer tumor in his neck so he is already taking as much treatments as he can to kill the cancer...especially the radation and everything. But using alot of chemicals would make you lose hair, feel tired all the time, and feel very very weak, etc...

as that's what is happening to my stepfather right now...

anyway, I pray that that cancer isn't as serious as it seems.

Oh my dear.

I´m sorry to hear about this.

You are my thought and prayer.

I´m sure that you beat it because I can tell thru your post that you´re strong willing and do something to positive your life.

coloravalanche said:
...Anyway, I need your support and prayers,
Thanks!
Yes, you have my support and prayers. :hug:

Coloravalanche, I am sorry to hear.......but from what you have said, you are ready to meet this head-on and that's is half the battle won right there! Best to you!

Coloravalanche,

Deep my truly sorry about your exposed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia by white cells.. I'm happy, you're telling us rest of everyones and you're in my prayer. Jesus may w/you.. :)

You are in my thoughts and prayers, Coloravalanche! Never give up hope as theres always hope and miracles!..God bless!

Don't you ever give up hope on battling such a dreadful disease. Like Tousi said, you've already won half the battle since you're ready to go head to head with this disease.

I know it's a terrible thing to have, and I hope a miracle will somehow happen. I wish you the best.

Back