I have a question

walrus

Reaction score
I listen to rush limbaugh frequently and he mentions in his radio programs a thing called envoy medical for hearing impaired peeps I checked out the website, but im skeptic and I dont have insurance *clears throat* has anyone else heard of it or know if its a good thing?

yes jillio i know, but that didnt have anything too do with the ?

Let's see...they mention something for hearing 'impaired' folks on the radio, an avenue that isn't really accessible for people with hearing loss because they can't hear well to listen to the radio. So based on that, I am skeptical.

I listen to rush limbaugh frequently and he mentions in his radio programs a thing called envoy medical for hearing impaired peeps I checked out the website, but im skeptic and I dont have insurance *clears throat* has anyone else heard of it or know if its a good thing?

curious - are you a huge fan of Rush Limbaugh?

curious - are you a huge fan of Rush Limbaugh?

-_- i mention rush limbaugh and everyone starts talking bout him I guess my question wont get answered, big fan, dont know havent met the man but I do listen too him alot when i get a chance since I love talk radio (blaring at top volume annoying the other drivers to bits and pieces :giggle:,

also... they use the term impaired... I would be very skeptical... and jillio's post did have something to do with the question... she was giving you information... and, if you can read between the lines, it was saying that because they are paying for his advertising, you should look into it a lot more. If they really knew anything about the d/Deaf... they would know "hearing impaired" is a BAD word.

actually the question ash was has anyone heard of envoy medical and if its a good thing? how does jillio by saying rush advertises for em have to do if they are good or bad? and as far as hearing impaired i dont see how its a bad word since ive been hearing impaired/hard of hearing since I was two

actually the question ash was has anyone heard of envoy medical and if its a good thing? how does jillio by saying rush advertises for em have to do if they are good or bad? and as far as hearing impaired i dont see how its a bad word since ive been hearing impaired/hard of hearing since I was two

Hearing "Impaired" implys that there is something wrong with us... that we are impaired means we are damaged... so anyone who actually wanted the HoH or Deaf to get their services... would not intelligently use the word impaired.

yes jillio i know, but that didnt have anything too do with the ?

I thought it did. You were asking about the reputation of the website. I am saying you can't go on what Limbaugh says because he gets paid to advertise for them. You aren't getting an unbiased opinion.

Since you won't find but one or two people around here who even pay attention at all to anything Limbaugh has to say, and even fewer that don't object to the term "hearing impaired" don't expect many responses.

Hearing "Impaired" implys that there is something wrong with us... that we are impaired means we are damaged... so anyone who actually wanted the HoH or Deaf to get their services... would not intelligently use the word impaired.

sry actually I was the idiot when i read your comment soo soo soo sry but your right on, they shouldnt use hearing impaired on the radio which happens to be heard by i dont know what the figure is lots of people, I see how you can be right, but I do apologize if I came on as cross, ^^ friends? :cool2:

You don't see how it's bad but the vast majority of people here strongly object to its use.

I thought it did. You were asking about the reputation of the website. I am saying you can't go on what Limbaugh says because he gets paid to advertise for them. You aren't getting an unbiased opinion.

Since you won't find but one or two people around here who even pay attention at all to anything Limbaugh has to say, and even fewer that don't object to the term "hearing impaired" don't expect many responses.

(they had too have advertised cochlear implants >.>) I was just curious you buncha rushy haters lol

sry actually I was the idiot when i read your comment soo soo soo sry but your right on, they shouldnt use hearing impaired on the radio which happens to be heard by i dont know what the figure is lots of people, I see how you can be right, but I do apologize if I came on as cross, ^^ friends? :cool2:

I'm glad that you see the error of your words... I was just trying to point out that jillio did have a point, and how the word can be negative... I also find it funny that they are advertising it in a form that the majority of dhh people do not use...

I'm glad that you see the error of your words... I was just trying to point out that jillio did have a point, and how the word can be negative... I also find it funny that they are advertising it in a form that the majority of dhh people do not use...

i wouldnt say error of my own words more like read through your post too fast too see what your refering too so I guess we cant be friends *sniffles*

-_- i mention rush limbaugh and everyone starts talking bout him I guess my question wont get answered, big fan, dont know havent met the man but I do listen too him alot when i get a chance since I love talk radio (blaring at top volume annoying the other drivers to bits and pieces :giggle:,

I can't stand people that drive with the radio blasting all over the place! I find nothing funny about it! In fact I think it dumb , how do hear anything else like a fire truck with your radio blasting all over the place!

Back