I have 2 month free trail for Xbox Live that i dont need....

How can we benefit from Xbox Live?

Is this Xbox live for the Xbox or Xbox 360?

VamPyroX said:

Actually, that doesn't matter from what I know.

Xbox Live is Xbox Live.

for the original xbox... i got it for free after buying Battlefield 2 modern combat. I already subscribed so im just trying to be nice and give it away. :)

VamPyroX said:

this can using xbox or xbox 360 either.... :)

hi , if you could do us the favour of giving me one of those free trail codes i would be very thankfull to you. If you have any left please could you send to mac-d@hotmail.co.uk
if not, dont worry but if you could do me the favour of letting me know youve read this, it would be great so that i know to persue another means of getting online :)
cheers
chris

i need one

Nusentinsaino said:
Do any of you need one? PM me.

i really need a profile because mine went bad and wont let me log into it. i dont have the money to get a new profile so please send me the subscription code

Nah, X-Box Live is free but required to pay if want upgrade into Gold.

TrippLA said:
Nah, X-Box Live is free but required to pay if want upgrade into Gold.
Stop misleding. First of all, Xbox live is free for everything EXCEPT playing online. If you want play online, you gotta pay 50 bucks for 12 months. but there is another opitions like 3 or 6 months offer.

DefMATRIXense said:
Stop misleding. First of all, Xbox live is free for everything EXCEPT playing online. If you want play online, you gotta pay 50 bucks for 12 months. but there is another opitions like 3 or 6 months offer.

Silver membership are free and Gold membership need to pay it, from Best Buy. You do misunderstood alot. :lol:

Don't be fuck yourself. :fu2:

btw, don't matter if need play online with friend or not... duh... Don't be rude to me. :crazy:

Last edited:
Everybody who has a X360 will have free Silver membership forever and you can do everything BUT play a game online. But what's cool is even if you don't have Gold membership, you still can spectate in online games. It's like watching a basketball game from courtside.

I wanted to play videogames online so that is why I have Gold memebership.

Speaking of 1-month or whatever Gold membership trial deals, I think you can use them to add on top of your subscription. I had 1-month Gold membership trial when I first got my X360 and I bought a 1 year subscription to Gold membership and now it tells me my subscription will expire after 13 months.

So, if you entered the 2-month Gold membership trial code, you will have 14 months before your subscription expires. But, hey, you're super nice and want to give it away so that's cool :cheers:

Fragmenter said:
Everybody who has a X360 will have free Silver membership forever and you can do everything BUT play a game online. But what's cool is even if you don't have Gold membership, you still can spectate in online games. It's like watching a basketball game from courtside.

Speaking of 1-month or whatever Gold membership trial deals, I think you can use them to add on top of your subscription. I had 1-month Gold membership trial when I first got my X360 and I bought a 1 year subscription to Gold membership and now it tells me my subscription will expire after 13 months.

So, if you entered the 2-month Gold membership trial code, you will have 14 months before your subscription expires. But, hey, you're super nice and want to give it away so that's cool :cheers:

Yea, that's true. I need get network adaptor for my X-Box 360 and purchase 12 month Gold membership, expcted to do it in May or June but I'm pretty busy right now.

TrippLA said:
Silver membership are free and Gold membership need to pay it, from Best Buy. You do misunderstood alot. :lol:

Don't be fuck yourself. :fu2:

btw, don't matter if need play online with friend or not... duh... Don't be rude to me. :crazy:
It does matter. Sliver WONT let you to play online PERIOD. When MS informs Sliver memebers to allow u to play online trial on Weekend ONLY not every weekend. Since Nov 22th 2005, MS only set up ONE weekend for sliver memebers, that's it. I agreed with Fragmenter. Get your fact together.

TrippLA said:
Yea, that's true. I need get network adaptor for my X-Box 360 and purchase 12 month Gold membership, expcted to do it in May or June but I'm pretty busy right now.
Let you know that 360 has built in network adapter unless you meant wireless network adapter for wireless router.

Fragmenter said:

That's right. When are we going to play graw? he he he

DefMATRIXense said:
Let you know that 360 has built in network adapter unless you meant wireless network adapter for wireless router.

Nah, I need X-Box 360 network adapter bevause I only have linksys network adapter that connected to my computer since we have 2 computer, router is in kitchen. I had tried to plug the ethernet cable so it does not work (like IP Address is failed from connection test). I don't want purchase Gold Membership til connection is work so successful, don't want send for $7.99 for one month without work with connection. I got Core Pack.

Again, don't be rude to me but it's obiviously that silver membership is limited feature. That all what I know.

Back