I hate it when...

I hate it when there is calls to cry for help during the middle of the night.

(Jolie, thats one what i told you yesterday)

soap operas always so such idiots. They always coming back from dead to alive. Thats all BS.

back in my days during HS, im SICK of many of girls always talking about DOOL. I was like, aw shut up, talk something else. Esp of my ex, always talking about DOOL with her girlfriends, i always get bored out of it and i usually bring up relate with soap opera like, "Hey, guess what, that guy was killed by her.. did you know that?" they was like, "huh? when was that?" I laugh often to see what they react to it.

just irony.

soap operas always so such idiots. They always coming back from dead to alive. Thats all BS.

back in my days during HS, im SICK of many of girls always talking about DOOL. I was like, aw shut up, talk something else. Esp of my ex, always talking about DOOL with her girlfriends, i always get bored out of it and i usually bring up relate with soap opera like, "Hey, guess what, that guy was killed by her.. did you know that?" they was like, "huh? when was that?" I laugh often to see what they react to it.

just irony.

:lol:

just irony.

Ha. Especially Stephano on DOOL. I think he died like 20 times and always came back to life. *rolling eyes*

I hate it when I have no woman in my life to go on our adventures together. :P

i hate it when i have nobody to talk with during my shift overnight when it is needed.

ouch pepsi

i hate when someone bother me for my aim sn in my profile comment when i don't wanna to give out sighs but i deleted twice

I hate it when I have so many things to hate that I can't pick one, let alone think of all of them.

So... here's to all the things I love to hate:

Notice to all hated things

Please file into the hate queue in an orderly fashion, to ensure timely hating. You may be placed on file to facilitate prompt future hatings, damits, and @#$% it alls.

Do not leave the queue area. Do NOT cut in line! as this causes another thing to hate, and will delay processing.

Once hating is complete, please proceed to the "I don't care anymore" department without delay.

Thank you, and please die,
The management

I hate it when i wake up and finds my beloved dog's butt near my face. Argh! She is a such hog over the bed :P

I hate it when I have to wake up in the middle of the night just so I can go to the restroom. Ugh, it breaks my sleep lol

Back