I hate it when...

I love my Mondays and hate my Fridays at work.

I love my Fridays as I look forward for a weekend break. Opposite eh. :giggle:

I love my Fridays as I look forward for a weekend break. Opposite eh. :giggle:

I love the weekends but for some reason the kids are super hyper and they complain big time on Fridays which drrives me nuts. They are more mellow on Mondays and I always feel more organized. Fridays seems like I am always telling the kids "no. Stop doing that. Pls be nice...allllll day" Wears me out big time.

I love the weekends but for some reason the kids are super hyper and they complain big time on Fridays which drrives me nuts. They are more mellow on Mondays and I always feel more organized. Fridays seems like I am always telling the kids "no. Stop doing that. Pls be nice...allllll day" Wears me out big time.

Ah I see, that's understandable as your kids keeps you busy all weekend. (I do remember how it was when I stayed at my friend's place for a week with their own young kids.)

i hate it when my sunglasses is gone or lost or stolen in just recently (SPY SUNGLASSES!! *sobs*)

i hate when ppl assume that i give attutiude with my tone of voice or the way of my talk in sentence ugh

I hate it when the hot water runs out just when I am in the mood for a hot and relaxing bath.

I hate it when it is an election year and seems like twice a month you get a flyer or an email sent to you about why or why not you should vote for this candidate.

Our state and local primaries are tomorrow. Im not sure if I will be going tomorrow or not. Probably not worth it since there are just a few offices open for election.

I hate it when my mother calls my ex-husband so that he can give me a message from her (instead of her calling me directly on VP). GRRRR. Pisses me off.

I hate it when lipstick and crayons melt in the hot car. GRRR. Especially my FAVORITE lipstick that can't be found in stores. GRRR.

I hate it when characters on soap operas keep coming back to life again and again. DIE. Please just die, once and for all!

I hate it when my husband messes up the house after I just spent considerable time cleaning it. That's why I am pissed off at him now and giving him the silent treatment. LOL!

I hate when my hearing aid beeps every few seconds if I'm at a theater without bring an extra battery with me.

Back